XO6 Discussion/Screens, Videos/ and more

Soldato
As we are are getting close to X06 (Microsoft own game show) thought it be best if i make this thread so can stick all Info, Screens, Videos in here. :)

Forza 2 will be playable at the event so cant wait to see the gameplay footage of that and also a lot of other games.

We had the Fear Demo today wonder what we will get tommorow until end of the week hopefully PES6 demo. :D

So discuss fellow gamers. :cool:

Games:

Rainbow Six: Vegas Screenshots X06 Trailer

Kayne & Lynch Trailer

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Bit more detail. :)

You’ll be able to get the official word first, only on Xbox.com. On Wednesday, from 6pm GMT you’ll be able to see the press conference live and direct to your desktop. What’s more, we’ll have all the news from the show with interviews and the latest game trailers, direct from the show floor.

So watch this space and set the date in your diary – X06 promises to be huge for Xbox 360 gamers!

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/events/x06/default.htm

Soldato
bingham67 said:
Forza 2 will be playable at the event so cant wait to see the gameplay footage of that and also a lot of other games.
Didn't want to start a new thread as this game is being mentioned in here and sorry if its already been mentioned whilst I was internetless but I just checked gameplay to confirm the release date and...
30 March 2007
What the chuff, I thought it was up for a November release. I'm off to sulk for the next 6 months :(

Soldato
Nismo said:
Never expected Forza to make it for November anyway, theres hardly been any in-game stuff released.

So long as it doesnt fall into gran turismo style delays then all will be well :D

I hope there is a lot of GoW as its a game that hasnt had a HUGEEE amount of stuff from it, its hype has been around forever but full gameplay etc is still missing, maybe even a demo would be great.
Wonder if they will schedule it for a PS3 launch day release

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
I hope there is a lot of GoW as its a game that hasnt had a HUGEEE amount of stuff from it, its hype has been around forever but full gameplay etc is still missing, maybe even a demo would be great.

Think they have categorically said there wont be a GoW demo before release.

Soldato
OP
Ill stick this in here as dont think anyone seen it.

Bringing it Home Day 8

Today is Wednesday here in Barcelona, and X'06 kicks off tonight. I will spend the day over at the event venue taking some photos as the crew sets up for tonight's briefing, and trying to get a handle on the announcements. I'll be (audio) recording the briefing and posting it as soon as possible...plus we'll posting the complete briefing video on the X'06 Event Page on Xbox.com as soon as we can following the briefing. Sorry, Xbox.com (US) is not streaming the briefing live..but the UK site is. You may want to bookmark the Xbox.com X'06 page, as it's going to start filling up with with screenshots, pictures, video and more after the event kicks off. One more thing: the below list is not all of the Marketplace content for today. More content will go live later today to coincide with the briefing. I will post the moment I have the confirmed list and the content goes live.

Demo
Sonic the Hedgehog

Trailer:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Trailer

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/xboxlivemarketplace/~3/28190159/X_2700_06-Briefing-Day.aspx

more content coming later today. :)

Soldato
The Sonic demo is god awful!....Not really my type of game anyway, looks nice enough but controls are a joke.....Camera views at times aint too clever....Moves too fast to the point you just fall off everywhere :/

Soldato
McManicMan said:
loved the Sonic demo, not to hard and just use the homing attack on everything which stops you falling off, i'm a sonic natural anyway and have played them all

You didn't find the camera absolutely god awful? Because it is :p

Back
Top Bottom