1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XRP Ripple, anyone buying ?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by Paul11, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Telecaster

Mobster

That is the case with most online debate is it not? If you criticise one thing then you're obviously a preacher for the opposition, there's no room for any grey area with these people.

It's why I don't partake in the main forms of social media other than dipping into a couple of forums like this.

2. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

That is the case for Trusty and no vision. If youcrisitise them, it's because in their mind "you're for the opposite team".

Sad

3. EssexBoy

Wise Guy

*Grabs popcorn*

4. Trusty

Capodecina

You're the one who judges people on appearances, not me.

..and i think you are projecting actually.

I'm all for legitimate discussion, but if you don't bring anything to table, that's your problem, you've shown no understanding of the XRPL.

You obviously gambled when you bought some XRP during the bubble of 2017

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  5. One Vision

Wise Guy

Have some Patients my young padawan, give it sometime. A recession is coming and I said this months and months ago in this thread. Infact I’ll go find original post which I think was back in 2018, monetary reset along with a global recession. We’re definitely heading that way right now!

Fun fact for the btc maxis including you muon...

“The Interledger protocol combined with the XRP ledger will Tokenize the digital economy enabling the internet of value”

The result will make bitcoin look like a middle school science fair project.

These are facts mark my words.

6. One Vision

Wise Guy

Yeah they know nothing, they just see xrp as a bankers coin lol. There lack of understanding is an IQ problem tbh.

7. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

oh lord oh lord oh lord.

i wonder if Trusty will ever call you out for "projecting" as he put it, or is this like with religion where you'll never criticise your own side.

8. SpartaK

Mobster

This is getting rather sad now

9. One Vision

Wise Guy

It’s not about sides its about understanding the tech which a lot of people in here clearly do not even when it’s put in front of them. Like I said it’s an IQ problem

Got my popcorn ready, we’re is muon, I wonder if he knows about this btc blunder below, not looking good is it....

As for btc and the lightning network, a user loses 4 btc lol This is the second embarrassing piece of news since September for lightning network

https://news.bitcoin.com/mishap-sees-user-lose-30000-btc-on-lightning-network/

Are people using the lighting network? Yes

Is it ready for the masses and is it going to be widely adopted? No it’s not, there’s serious problems with it and it’s along long way off.

Are there any alternatives? Yes, The ILP can trade btc in seconds, not only that but the SEC has a node on the ILP to confirm all transactions, everything will be traded on here in compliance with FATF earlier this year. This will allow for kyc and aml compliance, the ILP is the future as it’s owned by the W3C. It was gifted to the W3C from ripple labs

W3C is the governing body that overseen the internet of data using TCP/IP.

The internet of value will use the ILP and will be the standard in the future for value bridging all assets of value just like tcp/ip bridges all avenues of data.

Do your own research. :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  10. Trusty

Capodecina

But i have actually, i've clearly stated i don't believe in the higher numbers that Vision believes, certainly not in the short term anyway.

I've said this several times actually, i can't help it that you don't remember.

I'm more of $100 in 5 years, maybe $500 in 10 years, if everything goes to plan that is.

That is calling out Vision, i'm just not doing it like a toddler like you seem to do.

Nothing like this has ever happened really, there's billions of people that don't even have bank accounts who are going to be on-boarded onto the worlds financial system, it's pretty much impossible to know where its gonna go, you just have to have set price points at which you are happy with and wait it out.

At the end of the day, i want all cyrpto to succeed, i don't presribe to tribalism, if i did, i wouldnt have made decent money off BTC back in the day, i wouldn't have made decent money in Link, i wouldn't have made decent money in EOS.

11. muon

Capodecina

@One Vision

You see your post is full of half truths which you then deliberately misconstrue and create a fantasy world not connected to reality. What you don't realise is that I follow these kind of things quite closely and can see straight through it.

I'll tackle one of them.

The SEC are getting a contractor to collect Blockchain data for their investigations.

https://www.fbo.gov/index.php?s=opp...2786e1342a89ef8be47d060&tab=core&tabmode=list

The SEC are not running a node, nor does this say they will be.

This contractor shall provide the below. (XRP looks like it is pretty low on the list haha, nor is XRP special)

https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=4d27d4ed5d3e26c4689e34c3571d94b3
    [​IMG]

It's funny how everything looks very different when you actually look at what is happening from the source instead of your absurd view probably derived from an echo chamber somewhere.

No doubt you will ignore this and move onto your next lie.

12. 413x

Capodecina

This had to have been the most boring coin I bought into it has barely moved out of 20-25p range in last year

13. One Vision

Wise Guy

Well that’s different to the information that I have found, you need to google more links to finastra and the clearing house :)

14. One Vision

Wise Guy

Well my friend you can always sell and move into something else, all the best :)

15. muon

Capodecina

Lol. This is information directly from the SEC and government, clear as day

Enjoy your fake information which likely cherry picks what the SEC are actually doing.

I'm also not interested in dot connecting.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  16. One Vision

Wise Guy

Ok we will see I bet you 100xrp that your incorrect? Do you even hold any?

17. muon

Capodecina

I wonder if you even see the stupidity of such a bet.

18. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

It's nuts isn't it.

"I'm right because I'm willing to be a tiny amount of nothing"

19. muon

Capodecina

It's even worse than that. If I'm right I get 100 of nothing, and if I'm wrong I'm 100 of something which is worth a lot.

So even if I was 99% sure I'm right, it's still a stupid bet.

He's taking no risk at all. That's not a bet.

But you need to miss something as obvious as that to believe some of the rubbish he is spouting.

20. Trusty

Capodecina

Incredible! Global banking is about to get very competitive.