XXXTentacion shot dead

Caporegime
Damn...

Now this guy wasn't exactly a shining star of a human being - in fact he was rather the opposite at times - but dying at 20 is terrible. Really liked his albums as well...

Caporegime
OP
There's videos on YouTube with him slumped back in his car with people checking his pulse. =|

Yeah I saw those. :/

Looks like the killer has stupidly given himself away on Intagram too.

gn2TArr.png

"According to the dispatch call, the suspects were two black males, and the shooter was wearing a red mask"

His Instagram story shows a gun at a restaurant 8 minutes away from where the shooting happened. That'd be one hell of a coincidence...

Caporegime
God it's happening, I know there's always a bandwagon of "never heard of them" but I have no idea who this guy this.

The suspects sound like incredibly stupid people.

Associate
How is the name supposed to be read? "Triple-X Tentation" or "Triple-X Tenta-Shawn"? Or otherwise?

As for the shooting, well, I had never heard of him (more of a metalhead) and I don't want to sound like an out-of-touch old man (I'm 34) but this sort of thing in the rap 'game' makes me despair because I suspect that out there are young people that think is 'cool' and 'real' and it perpetuates the perceived cheapness of life that leads to shootings and stabbings amongst gangs, in the US, the UK and elsewhere. It's sad.

Soldato
How is the name supposed to be read? "Triple-X Tentation" or "Triple-X Tenta-Shawn"? Or otherwise?

As for the shooting, well, I had never heard of him (more of a metalhead) and I don't want to sound like an out-of-touch old man (I'm 34) but this sort of thing in the rap 'game' makes me despair because I suspect that out there are young people that think is 'cool' and 'real' and it perpetuates the perceived cheapness of life that leads to shootings and stabbings amongst gangs, in the US, the UK and elsewhere. It's sad.
I heard him pronounce the Tentation bit in the French pronunciation if you get that? I think he says 'Ex Ex Ex' for the XXX

Soldato
Read about the "Barbecue and girlfriend" choice he gave her, amongst the stream of abuse. Seems like a terrible human being, dont think we have lost anything.

Soldato
Pretty amazing how these cretins are glorified. How HipHop / gang culture is so prevalent in the mainstream always amazes me.

This gutter culture is constantly celebrated as if Black people should be proud of it. There must be so many educated and successful African Americans that must cringe this lifestyle is glorified as some sort of achievement.

Soldato
Yeah I saw those. :/

Looks like the killer has stupidly given himself away on Intagram too.

gn2TArr.png

"According to the dispatch call, the suspects were two black males, and the shooter was wearing a red mask"

His Instagram story shows a gun at a restaurant 8 minutes away from where the shooting happened. That'd be one hell of a coincidence...

Not to sound old, but what is he saying on that picture? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom