Yamaha FSZ Fazer 600 - Tell me about them!

Maz

Maz

Soldato
Hi guys,

I have an opportunity to buy one of these bikes, 99 model done 24k miles.

What are these bikes like?

Any good?

Thanks!

Soldato
Very good bikes, well regarded by owners, handle well and have a motor capable of producing grins in novices and experienced riders alike. There's a UK based owners forum here if you fancy asking owners what the pitfalls are to look out for when buying and for their experiences of the bike. I hang out in the 1000 section ;)

Maz

Maz

Soldato
OP
I'm new, so new that I'm yet to pass my mod 2 yet!

I want a Ducati Monster eventually, and a new one at that - but want something cheap to start with!

Associate
Also only heard good things about the fazers. The newer shaped model seems to get a bit of a slating, I think they tried to fix something that wasn't broken.

Soldato
I am in my mid 30's, passed april 2009 DAS, brought my 1st ever motorbike a 2003 FZS 600 fazer, I have no friends who are bikers etc so did some research on net and it came up fine.

I love it, it is a great bike, has plenty of speed for me when I need it, easy to ride, lovely, i love it, was and still am very happy with it.

You will like it. Mine has yet to even touch 9 thousand miles and thats on a 2003, previous owner was a retired man who brought it and emigrated to spain. So it is in very good conidtion.

Check out that previous link about fazer owners club, some great guys on there. Also lots of good advice.

Back
Top Bottom