• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

yet another Titian - Titan V CEO Edition

Soldato
or maybe the "Here AMD his is how you build a HBM2 card edition".

Yes I know it cost the earth and anyone with an ounce of sense would know that my post is in jest. ;)

Or maybe, the "honestly this isn't half a GTX295 PCB held together with tape a wood screws" edition ;) When that guy holds up a graphics card on stage...

bru

bru

Soldato
Or maybe, the "honestly this isn't half a GTX295 PCB held together with tape a wood screws" edition ;) When that guy holds up a graphics card on stage...

GTX295....OMG that is so last decade.:D:p:D

I admit that I did have to look it up, as I feared it could have been last century. lol

Ok now I really do feel old. :)

Soldato
or maybe the "Here AMD his is how you build a HBM2 card edition".

Yes I know it cost the earth and anyone with an ounce of sense would know that my post is in jest. ;)
To me it is more like "Nvidia: THIS (Titan V CEO) is what we are capable of making, and THESE (1050Ti/1060 3GB) are what we choose to scrape from the bottom of the barrel to sell to the mainstream mass" :p

Soldato
GTX295....OMG that is so last decade.:D:p:D

I admit that I did have to look it up, as I feared it could have been last century. lol

Ok now I really do feel old. :)

It was the very first GTX480 ;) Some would it was more wood screws than 295.

Ah back when the Jen was on the juice. I miss roid rage Jen.

bru

bru

Soldato
Ive only got 12GB or ram, I can't be having over twice that in video ram, not that I could afford one even if they were for sale.:(

Permabanned
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13004/nvidia-limited-edition-32gb-titan-v-ceo-edition

Not for retail, looks like a fully unlocked GV100 with 32gb of HBM2

Ive only got 12GB or ram, I can't be having over twice that in video ram, not that I could afford one even if they were for sale.:(

And if they did go up for sale what a bargain the original Titan V would seem and the upcoming 1180 would look like an absolute steal at just £750.

I think I'm gonna cry... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom