You bought what!!!

thanks to both of you for reminding us this is a pc hardware forum, I propose that from now on all analogys should be broken down into

"thats using a celeron to run exchange for x users"

As official ocuk rule.

thanks to both of you for reminding us this is a pc hardware forum, I propose that from now on all analogys should be broken down into

"thats using a celeron to run exchange for x users"

As official ocuk rule.

No, we have to use "that's like using a copprmine celeron for running exchange server 2010 for 100 users" to satisfy the pendants :p

No, we have to use "that's like using a copprmine celeron for running exchange server 2010 for 100 users" to satisfy the pendants :p

ah indeed, this should be the correct method of analogy as of now for sure :P, regular updates should be made to account for **** cpu's and microsoft exhange updates aswell.

Don't even begin to suggest that this is a good buy. If you want to use your computer analogy, doing 25k a year in this is like fitting a Celeron processor in an exchange server for a 100 users just because it was all you could afford new.

Heck what a knee jerk reaction. Your knee seems to have jerked so hard that you almost kicked yourself in the face? :p

What I was saying was that some folks prefer new no matter what. That is a fact not an analogy. It is the same whether we are talking quads, gcards or cars. The reality whether you wish to remain blind to it or not is that its their money, so its their choice.

I guess that you have never had a client insist on something even though you yourself may have recommended strongly against it.

What I was saying was that some folks prefer new no matter what. That is a fact not an analogy. It is the same whether we are talking quads, gcards or cars. The reality whether you wish to remain blind to it or not is that its their money, so its their choice.

I know, I'm glad it's not me that has to drive that thing 68 miles a day, every day :D

You can buy top spec ones of these online from a broker for £5500 too, new - I don't know whether that's less or more than he paid though.
For that sort of money it almost seems like a good purchase!

There is certainly something to be said for cheap econo-boxes if you want a car to just not care about for a year or two, but those rear doors are sooo ugly!

Struggle to see the logic really, if he plans on buying a 8.5k tin pot, - £250 a month over 3 years effectively for 'trouble-free' motoring.

By the expiry of the warranty I imagine it will be effectively worthless (who would pay for a 3-4yr old Pixo with 100-120k on it? lol) If he's going to throw £9k down the pan and is concerned about trouble-free motoring he may as well have just leased a car with a 30k per year plan for around £250 a month could have got something way nicer :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom