You know that "what has been seen cannot be unseen" meme, well have you ever

Associate
had a real life moment like that?

I have, just today and it has disturbed me greatly.

It has made such an impression on me that i cannot stop seeing it, just like when you get sun spots in your vision, this thing i have seen has been burned onto my retina's.

So OcUK, have you ever seen something you really wish you hadn't, and how did you deal with it?

Soldato
I did, the other day, and I even said 'What has been seen, cannot be unseen'. But luckily, I can no longer recall what it was. :p

Associate
Had this a few times, It is of course when I see something that disturbs me. The last really memorable time was a link in my old clan forum. The thread was entitled simply do not drink and drive. It linked to a series of images taken by a crash investigator who had arrived at the scene of a crash were a young woman had ploughed into a bridge at speed. The car had basically crumpled and entombed the girl.

I am not great with blood and gore and the photos were certainly hard hitting.

Caporegime
Picking up a friends phone which was unlocked and clicking on photos to be faced with a close up shot of their member, fully erect...........................

I still have nightmares now.

Soldato
Had this a few times, It is of course when I see something that disturbs me. The last really memorable time was a link in my old clan forum. The thread was entitled simply do not drink and drive. It linked to a series of images taken by a crash investigator who had arrived at the scene of a crash were a young woman had ploughed into a bridge at speed. The car had basically crumpled and entombed the girl.

I am not great with blood and gore and the photos were certainly hard hitting.

Apt username

Soldato
Picking up a friends phone which was unlocked and clicking on photos to be faced with a close up shot of their member, fully erect...........................

I still have nightmares now.

HAHA I have my penis on my phone aswell. I guess you shouldn't be looking on other people's phones

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
At work some Dude wanted to show me a pic on his moby of some Doris with her boobs out, As he flicked through I saw a pic of him standing there Nekkid. :eek: + :(
"Crap!!!! Don't tell anyone" he says so I went immediately to the closest person I could find & told them & everybody else on shift that night. :D

Back
Top Bottom