Young yobs in anti-social behaviour eviction.

Soldato
yeah, there's an old dear over the road from my aunts, who must be knocking on 80 with an ASBO, she bangs on the walls/floor/ceiling to tell people to keep the noise down when they're not making any, and I believe has got pretty nasty about it, hence the ASBO.

Associate
Hang on - This lady needs help rather than strongarm measures...

She's probably gone a bit demented. I'm wondering if she fully understands the prediciment that she is in...

Best place for her would be in a proper nursing home I would think...

Soldato
She's probably gone a bit demented.

News flash, old people can be just as bigger asses as anyone else, they should not be treated like special people just because they are old (within reason obviousely)

If it turns out she does have a mental condition of some sort fair enough, but if she is just a horrible person then so be it.

I really cannot stand those old people who seem to think hitting 70 gives them a "do whatever the hell I like and be as rude as I like" pass.

Associate
News flash, old people can be just as bigger asses as anyone else, they should not be treated like special people just because they are old (within reason obviousely)

I agree - They should be. The point I was trying to make was whether all avenues had been explored prior to her being evicted. Like I say, she's probably lost a few marbles so needs to be cared for by trained people in an environment that is more suited to her needs...

Soldato
Hang on - This lady needs help rather than strongarm measures...

She's probably gone a bit demented. I'm wondering if she fully understands the prediciment that she is in...

Best place for her would be in a proper nursing home I would think...

Exactly.

Dementia is going to effect 1/5 or more of our elderly folk. They need to be looked after and at 98 we should treat them better. They deserve better.

Frankly this wouldn't happen in Spain or Italy

Back
Top Bottom