***Your 2011 Aspirations***

Caporegime
Graduate with a decent masters
Find a decent job
Get the girl...

In the opposite order hopefully, would rather go straight from uni to a job than having another long wait for one like last time. The girl, well unfortunately the one I want doesn't necessarily want me... :(

Soldato
In theory I'm hoping for:

- A new place to live (already on the cards)
- At least two holidays somewhere awesome
- More money (from at least more hours at my main job, plus personal business ventures)
- A fiancé (planning to be engaged by March at the latest)

So on the whole it should be a better year. :)

Last edited:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Graduate with a decent masters
Find a decent job
Get the girl...

In the opposite order hopefully, would rather go straight from uni to a job than having another long wait for one like last time. The girl, well unfortunately the one I want doesn't necessarily want me... :(

Violin.jpg

Soldato
OP
lol ^

On a serious note though, for me it has to be getting better health wise, you'll know I take a billion tablets a day BUT I am feeling better, losing weight and I hope it continues.

Finally finish off my decorating, which is finally getting done.

Job/Girl are the biggest things on 'my wish list' but I'm not going to rush into anything because it has to be right this time, it would be nice too if I was to get back on the road cos' I haven't driven in over 2 years and it isn't about showing off now I just want a sensible car which I can get about in without anyones help.

I don't like setting high targets myself, I'll aim in that direction but if it doesn't happen then I will continue until it does. I've learned that I have to be patient.

Associate
1. To get my provisional license and scan on it over the PS3 laser, to get the S Licence on Gran Turismo 5.
2. I really really am pushing myself to get a 1st in my 2nd Yr Marketing.
3. Offroad biking, I didn't get to do it last year, but this spring definatly sumthing I want to try again.
4. drop my daily caffeine intake, doc says I'm addicted, do'h!

Associate
My Aspirations are
  • Get Fit
  • Get my First Job
  • Do a lot of mountain biking
  • Lose A bit of fat, and gain a bit more muscle
  • And finally, Get good Results from my GSCE's

Ripped :D

Soldato
Become a Special Constable
Save as much as possible
Go on holiday with the lads

2009 and 2010 were quite **** in all honnesty though things are looking up and I'll be doing my best to enjoy myself as much as possible :)

Edit:To stay positive too :p

Associate
Have no money in my savings by the end of the year
Make it back home to Aus for a few weeks in Dec for my mates Wedding
Drink more
Try a different job
Get the girls (plural not singular)

**And yes I am on a 2 year working visa, so don't want to have any concrete plans and want to travel as much as poss so saving isn't an option.

Soldato
I've been working a lot with a small production company and it has made me realise that that is what I want to do. So...

1. Move from article and copy writing to screenwriting.
  2. Start a YouTube channel and make regular, well-made short short films that get an audience.
  3. Hold auditions for a short film we have in the works and start the filming in February (crew, equipment and location already sorted).
  4. Somehow get After Effects for less than £1,000 and then write lots of killer gunfights.
  5. Write lots of parts for bikini-clad 'hotties' then enjoy the casting days.
  6. Backup files more often.
  7. Eat more veg.

Back
Top Bottom