1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your all time favourite skill based gameplay video

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Drollic, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Drollic

Mobster

Let us see your all time favourite skill based gameplay video along with a brief description. Not so interested in clever/advanced editing and the soundtrack. Any game type/genre goes.

I'll start the ball rolling... Brian DKT Flanders - Classic CS. The video has a bit of everything and a good chunk of the clips were against very high level opponents. If you are into twitch game play - 9:16 is particularly impressive:

2. Gee

Mobster

SK Believe

zis is rapha

3. Sean_UK

Mobster

Andy Bone's compilation of skilled EU TF2 players is worth a watch. Video gets going around 1 min onwards.

4. Nitefly

Man of Honour

This is possibly the most epic win in the history of epic wins. It's akin to when Neo realises he's 'The 'One' in the Matrix.

Apparently nobody even knew it was humanly possible!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  5. Drollic

Mobster

Not seen that rapha one before, the air rockets and rails :eek:

6. stooeh

Wise Guy

I was going to post this but I thought how long before someone else does? Not long :D

7. Moothead2

Sgarrista

Witwix's world record I wanna be the Boshy 100% speedrun. To complete such a ridiculously hard game 100% in less than an hour is incredible. Can't link due to language though. What makes it even more amazing is the fact he interacts with his chat all the way through.

8. Woogie

Mobster

I really like Rechhy/Claymans Incorporated 2 video. Most wont like it but I do :)

9. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

played against rechhy at titanfall few times :p. was also in nvidia tourne we were in. funny thing is most people dont realize that 99.9 percent of these videos are staged. so 5 mates you run here you run there and the like.

10. Zefan

Don

Can't link it here, but the Hard Clan video was my go to old skool CS video. Dat music :cool:

Jeebus, just watched that rapha video. Mad skillz.

11. Psymonkee

Capodecina

'nuff said! :D

12. mrk

Man of Terrible Jokes

Not a video but one of my first proper plays with Spy and one that got me playing Spy more:

[​IMG]

:D

13. lokiss

Mobster

Quake 2

All the jump video's. Madness, skills long forgotten in fps. People that could pull all those jumps off in the heat of duel were gods amongst men.

14. jubei

Mobster

Indeed, pretty much anything quake series related is gonna be insanely skilled lol.