Your Clubs Targets - Supporters View!

Soldato
So since we have a thread discussing pretty much everything else i wondered what the supporters of there club think should be the minimum.

So for us, A decent challenge to get back into the top 4. Due to us also having no Europe i feel we should win either the FA/Carling cup maybe its asking too much but i feel we have no reason not to do a full push for it also the fa/carling cup games are spaced out too so shouldn't have a massive effect on the team.

Soldato
League Title.

Simple as that.

Forget Barca and all that nonsense, Man Utds job is to be challenging at the top of the league every year. Do that and im happy.

Associate
Pains me to say it, as normally I think we'll always been in with a shout on the title, but top 4 for Arsenal is about the best we can hope for. Can't even hope on a cup seeing as Birmingham beat us in the final. Probably get knocked out by Barca AGAIN at the quarters in CL.

Soldato
Newcastle.

Primarily stay up. That's the be all and end all for us.

Personally though keep Barton (or preferably replace the greedy little thug) and Enrique, add 1 more striker and I could be confident of top 10 especially if Cabaye and Ben Arfa are fit.

Associate
Liverpool fan here. Top 4 finish and FA Cup is what I think we should be aiming for this year. Maybe a bit higher with a few new signings next season with CL...

Man of Honour
Hearts - should be aiming for top three although generally the Old Firm have got the top two sewn up, hopefully a decent run in one of the cups and for this season not totally disgracing ourselves in Europe but we've drawn Tottenham which is probably one of the tougher opponents we could have had. All these aspirations rely a certain amount on our chairman not screwing us over which is by no means a foregone conclusion - he's already replaced the manager two games into the season.

Caporegime
Everton, top 12. Half decent cup run.

Sell Baines for 15 million, Jag for 15 million and Rodwell for 20. Replace them with a few kids for tuppence. Service the debt.

Soldato
Southampton

Honestly mid table, beat a few good teams and get the team into a force of the NPC.

Would love playoffs, but sometimes its best not to run before you can walk.

Edit: 12m in the bank so playoffs is now a must! Screw being sensible we should be able to run up the league...

Oh and beat pomp home and away, thats the only must :p

Last edited:

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Chelsea - win the league/champs league. Either will do, not fussy! :p

Also would like to see sturridge and mceachran really make their mark on the first team this year. And torres scoring a few would be nice. ;)

Associate
Middlesbrough - Top half finish. Continue bringing youngsters through and continue with Mogga's squad transformation (i.e. getting rid of the high earners who aren't worth it, only one left to go!)

Soldato
Spurs

I'm sure the club will be aiming at 4th place but I don't see it realistically happening. We haven't plugged our weaknesses and the Europa league will be an unwelcome distraction.

Soldato
Brighton:

New stadium, runaway league one winners, coming into the Championship on a high.

With one of the best young managers in the country at the helm anything is possible this season.

Official club target is to become a force in the Championship before attempting a tilt at the Premiership. Top 10 finish wouldn't be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom