Your Lazy Confessions?

Soldato
Sometimes if I cook something in the oven I line the baking tray with tinfoil and eat t he food directly from the tray after it’s cooked to save time on washing stuff

Soldato
When I was at University (so a very long time ago) to avoid washing up, when I made a toastie I would just flip to a fresh page of the Yellow Pages to use as a plate.

Soldato
Our bedroom has two windows, but one of them is in a bay so behind a dresser. So often have we failed to open the curtains to that window - because it's a very slight faff - that some friends of my Mother in Law (who happen to live across a field from us, about 150m away) have asked her in hushed tones if we have an illness in the family.

Commissario
Walking into the front room and larding it into my favourite chair and saying "Hey Siri, switch on my AppleTV", despite the fact that the remote is less than five inches from my hand and that I'll have to reach down and pick it up anyway to choose something to watch.

I do this every day!

Soldato
I've been living in my house for nearly 5 years and I haven't been bothered to properly hang the curtains up. They are just draped over the rail.

In my defense I keep saying I am going to move out then life happens and I don't move out. But this time I really am moving out so it kind of worked out :D

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

When camping I make sure I always take a 1l jug so I don't have to get out of the tent in the morning.

If it's particularly cold, sometimes I don't even get out of the sleeping bag :eek:

Soldato
When camping I make sure I always take a 1l jug so I don't have to get out of the tent in the morning.

If it's particularly cold, sometimes I don't even get out of the sleeping bag :eek:

This ain't lazy lol, makes sense, my bladder will wake me up twice in the night, no way I am walking from tent to the toilet during the night lol

Caporegime

That's sensible.

At Glastonbury if I need a wee at night (which is a regular occurrence due to alcohol consumption) I just **** in an empty bottle.

Caporegime
I didn't hoover in 2 weeks but live alone so it's not that bad anyway.

keyboards filthy I CBA to clean it and my desk probably needs a wipe down too.

Just hoovered, cleaned my desk, and cleaned the kitchen whilst I was at it :D

Last edited:
Associate
I only ever eat one or fewer meal a day unless I'm given more. I also never buy snacks as I get bored with looking at all the options and choosing from the vast range of options when shopping.
I would pile on the weight quickly historically, but I've just stopped bothering to overeat due to the effort involved in cooking.

Fruit and Veg is convenient as it comes in a several KG box and can be eaten raw. I've gotten to the point where I'm sufficiently resilient against such things that I just eat them by washing briefly after purchase and then consuming raw and unpeeled. Many varieties will also not spoil when left in a pile next to the PC.

I'm literally too lazy for obesity.

Last edited:
Soldato
When I moved into my first home by myself there was a shop around the corner having a closing down sale, they sold cards and party style stuff -- I bought around 1000 paper plates for a few quid and then spent the next year or so just using them and throwing them away whenever I'd make food rather than wash any dishes.

Back
Top Bottom