Your next mobile phone - what are you planning to buy and why?

Associate
I am planning to stick with apple. after being a long-time Samsung phone buyer. and i will be getting the iphone 14 pro max. Which will replace my iphone 13 pro max.

Do i honestly need to upgrade no?
But the upgrade itch is far too strong in me not to. Yes, I'm a sucker i know.

Soldato
Just no point upgrading your phone every year anymore. Not even every two years. My pixel 6 pro is definitely better than my previous OnePlus 7 pro, but it's certainly not night and day. And there's three years between them. Will leave it as long as I can this time.

Reactions: nam
Caporegime
Went

S7 edge
S20fe
S21 ultra (500 second hand)

Only upgrade when I break a phone. As you can see my S20fe didn't last long.

Really like the s21 ultra battery life and cameras

Not interested in folding (worse cameras) or apple phones

Soldato
Currently on a S21 Ultra which will be 2 years old in February. Will keep it another year or two. Superb cameras and it's nice and punchy still. No point replacing it.

Reactions: nam
Soldato
I bought a Poco X3 Pro last year for a little under £200 and I'll never spend more than that on a mobile phone again. If the prices for the range stay the same my next will probably be the Poco X5, while the X4 had some nice updates my current device is still performing admirably.

Soldato
That's not bad for under £200:D

Specs are excellent too at that price tbh, there's the odd quirk here and there and some people dislike MIUI, but honestly I've had a really good experience.

I've got on with it much better than I have with anything mid range from the likes of Samsung or Sony.

Associate
Specs are excellent too at that price tbh, there's the odd quirk here and there and some people dislike MIUI, but honestly I've had a really good experience.

I've got on with it much better than I have with anything mid range from the likes of Samsung or Sony.
I definitely will look at poco when will be my time for upgrade from my pixel 5 Thx

Back
Top Bottom