Your thoughts on Alex Jones(American radio host)

Soldato
Pros and cons etc.

I get the impression most in here regard him as a shock jock and a complete phony(completely self interested etc), personally I am a bit split. Certainly he is a very researched and knowledgeable man and a lot of what he says could make a lot of sense. What do you think?

Associate
If he is so researched and knowledgeable why does he need to lie and twist the facts in order to obfuscate the truth?

Surely if his ability is that good he should be able to make his points with clarity and authority rather than just shouting into a microphone.

Soldato
I only know of him due to the "Austin incident". He introduced Doug Stanhope; who then binned his entire set and freestyled. He, Alex Jones, comes across as a shouty shouty conspiracy nut. So, my thoughts are mostly negative.

Soldato
He's a loud mouth ignoramus. Whether or not he actually believes what he says, or if he says things purely to be controversial is debatable.

Associate
His interview with Piers Morgan showed me all I needed to see of that moron.

I'd wager he's good at keeping his audience entertained and frothing over the latest alleged attack on American freedoms but holds no merit to those outside that bubble.

Soldato
Pros and cons etc.

I get the impression most in here regard him as a shock jock and a complete phony(completely self interested etc), personally I am a bit split. Certainly he is a very researched and knowledgeable man and a lot of what he says could make a lot of sense. What do you think?

He's a crackpot, its obvious, just look at infowars its the original "fake news" (i hate to use that term) website. Along with places like globalresearch.

Caporegime
Pros and cons etc.

Well researched?

He claims Lizard aliens ran the Obama administration....well researched?

Well researched?

Soldato
Sometimes, just sometimes, he comes out with some really decent material which does make you think, That said, I just can't get past my memories of watching him shouting at skyscrapers in Texas because he claimed they were owls, built as Moloch effigies, and being used by the NWO to monitor him.

Caporegime
Sometimes, just sometimes, he comes out with some really decent material, but I just can't get past my memories of watching him shouting at skyscrapers in Texas because he claimed they were Owls and being used by the NWO to monitor him.

Political commentators live or die by their credibility, it's one thing to make decent arguments but when they claim about lizards running the White House it makes you think where they have left their marbles, that or their credibility goes way out the window. It's one thing when they argue something I don't agree with, it is quite another when it is something absurd.

Last edited:
Soldato
He's a conspiracy nut. He believed in #PizzaGate and all other kinds of manufactured nonsense.

Also, would you believe that he's only 43? All of that ranting has taken its toll. :o

Soldato
He's quite entertaining but a lot of the stuff he says is hard to follow due to his incoherent rambling style, some of the things he say may be true but it's hard to distinguish the things that could definitely be legitimate from the nonsensical

Caporegime
He's quite entertaining but a lot of the stuff he says is hard to follow due to his incoherent rambling style, some of the things he say may be true but it's hard to distinguish the things that could definitely be legitimate from the nonsensical

That sounds just like some of the CT nuts on here too :D

Man of Honour
Pros and cons etc.

lol sense
he's an amazing business man, that is entertaining for lots of people.
however it is a character as proved by his recent court case and yet people still dismiss that and choose to believe what he says, even though it makes no sense and he's admitted its a character.

Back
Top Bottom