You've Been Sentenced To Death (Fun!)

Soldato
You've been stiched up and sentenced to death by the court of law.

You will be dead by the end of the day.

Your allowed one final meal, and it can be anything you want! Any drink, any snacks, and meats, cheeses, any food, and you can have it all in one sitting.

Etc.

Rack of ribs, a bottle of coke, and a Bigmac! (Just an example)

What would yours be?

-Neoni.

Soldato
Massive Roast Beef lunch.. Proper big lunch with all Veg, Yorkshire Puddings, proper jucy joint of beef...! Even stuffing would be thrown in there... stuffing/haggis that is.

Then rhubarb crumble for desert!

Good old fashioned fat dinner.

Soldato
I would like to have the Judge, Jury and Executioner, BBQd and served medium to well done......

And if it was an option.........well steak knife 4tw

Associate
MarkLP said:
9" margarita

or

3 plain cheeseburgers(ketchup)
large fries
medium coke :D

9", The man said ANY meal and any size.!

My choice would have to be a Large pizza from Pizza Hut with the cheese swirls on the crust x2, Chocolate Raisins x3 Packets and liquorice.. Red liquorice, Then i could die a Happy, Full Man. Might not be to happy seen as im about to be killed for something i didnt do but never the less.

Soldato
andy@moFo said:
9", The man said ANY meal!

My choice would have to be a Large pizza from Pizza Hut with the cheese swirls on the crust x2, Chocolate Raisins x3 Packets and liquorice.. Red liquorice, Then i could die a Happy, Full Man. Might not be to happy seen as im about to be killed for something i didnt do but never the less.

Pizza hut? The man said ANY meal!

I'd have caviar on pop tarts with a side serving of super noodles and fois gras, washed down with the most expensive whisky I could think of mixed with Asda brand cola.

Just to annoy them, seeing as they'd probably be posh and snobby.

Soldato
OP
Mohinder said:
Pizza hut? The man said ANY meal!

I'd have caviar on pop tarts with a side serving of super noodles and fois gras, washed down with the most expensive whisky I could think of mixed with Asda brand cola.

Just to annoy them, seeing as they'd probably be posh and snobby.

Good lad!

As for me, it would be a Large Fanta, Slightly Fizzy! :D and a rack of ribs, and a big sea food pizza with extra anchovies, and extra garlic and cheese.

and some Creme Brulee for pudd! and a slice of Maltloaf buttered!

Soldato
Large Dominos Mighty Meaty for starter

then:
Mixed grill with- Chicken Breast, pork & leek sausages, big steak, lamb steak, yorkshire pud, carrots, roast potatoes, runner beans, mash and lots of gravy!

no pud cos i'd be so full!

Oh and a few bottles of coors and a couple of milkshakes to wash it down with

Soldato
Boxed oatcake special, from Castle Oatcakes in Stoke.

Or

Full english breakfast, double on everything

Or

24 oz (or whatever the largest steak you can get is) sirloin, RARE, with chips, grilled tomato and flat mushroom and salad.

Washed down with a few mojitos thank you very much.

Mmmmmmmm.

Soldato
OP
Doohickey said:
Boxed oatcake special, from Castle Oatcakes in Stoke.

Or

Full english breakfast, double on everything

Or

24 oz (or whatever the largest steak you can get is) sirloin, RARE, with chips, grilled tomato and flat mushroom and salad.

Washed down with a few mojitos thank you very much.

Mmmmmmmm.

Scrap my last meal!

itd be a large rare steak, with thinly cut fries, and blue cheese, and grilled baby tomatos!

Soldato
My meal would either kill me or keep me alive for a long(er) time, requires a chef that needs 3 years of training along with a £200,000 bottle of wine... awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom