Z Nation (new zombie series)

Soldato
Hopefully this doesn't go down the same "angsty-drama which happens to have a few zombies occasionally" route as The Walking Dead...

Season 4 was a massive disappointment - lost interest after the episode which basically consisted of:

Daryl and Beth getting drunk, and literally nothing else happening...

Soldato
Bump************************

:)

But saved me making a new thread.

Anyone watched/watching this? I am heading towrads the end of the 3rd season. Absolutely love this, a bit of light hearted zombie killing fun. 10/10.

Associate
Was nearly halfwayt through the latest series but kinda forgot all about it. It had gone a bit OTT and dumb (more than usual for it i mean!). Did it finish well?

Soldato
I stopped after it began revolving heavily around Murphy and something happened to 10k and that Chinese burd. I also remember a giant cheese wheel rolling over a herd of zombies lol

I think Murphy MADE the show, lots of story arcs made form his blood, blends etc.

S4 went a bit downhill and S5 is proving to be tough going - lots of politics, speeches (aka The Walking Dead) and fricking 'spirit ghosts' - wtf?

But 4 more episodes to go and the series is complete.

Looking at the actress who plays Roberta Warren, one of her credits is Sharknado playing Sgt Roberta Warren! Is this in the same universe? Did i miss an references between the 2?

Back
Top Bottom