Z390 - Gigabyte/Aorus - Xtreme Waterforce

Soldato
OP
Just ordered a Aorus Z390 Pro from elsewhere for a cracking price. It was that or the Asrock Extreme 4 so I hope I have made the right choice.

Design wise yes, hopefully bios well improve as well, believe the new Easy View layout isn't on release Bios but on the newer releases , advanced is still the same

Believe builzoid has actual pro and master boards , Gigabyte sent images of ITX and Xtreme it seems .
Will see bigger push their from Gigabyte with him self ... Learning to get such people on board is key

Associate
I want to see him look at the evga dark.

I've seen one questionable video of it plus comments about it on reddit that it let the owner take their oc to 5.4ghz or something like that.

If it is as good as the hype says it will be a great board for overclocking.

Of course there's no way to tell while it is nowhere to be seen.

Soldato
OP
I want to see him look at the evga dark.

I've seen one questionable video of it plus comments about it on reddit that it let the owner take their oc to 5.4ghz or something like that.

If it is as good as the hype says it will be a great board for overclocking.

Of course there's no way to tell while it is nowhere to be seen.

a lot of issues I see, max chips are getting is 5.2ghz on budget Gigabyte boards, to asus midrange to MSI/Aorus £500 killers .

Think if a reviewer is going to do expesnive boards like this, they should be using chips they know can hit above standard and binned and most likely delid and lapped .
though did like the review of someone running the Xtreme without heatsinks on at 5ghz haha .

Dark should give Apex run for money ! whilst Xtreme and Master are good... they need the Gigabyte SOC boards of past in the middle... just 2 dimm and no features and just VRM to match the dark and apex. they did with the Z370 SOC but didnt release for public.

Associate
Associate
Hello all,

Taking my GIGABYTE hat off for a moment...... Yeah that is a very nice looking board, probably one of the best looking MB GIGABYTE have ever created.

Hat back on.... It will come to the UK but in very, very limited numbers. I am waiting for final confirmation on the price but I can tell you all now, it's not cheap.

I will be arranging a build video with a media house in the New year, plan to use this and a 2080ti Water Force...

Soldato
OP
Hello all,

Taking my GIGABYTE hat off for a moment...... Yeah that is a very nice looking board, probably one of the best looking MB GIGABYTE have ever created.

Hat back on.... It will come to the UK but in very, very limited numbers. I am waiting for final confirmation on the price but I can tell you all now, it's not cheap.

I will be arranging a build video with a media house in the New year, plan to use this and a 2080ti Water Force...

Any ETA on normal version and Designare ?

Back
Top Bottom