1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZEITGEIST - AWESOME VIEWING !

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by fishwad, Aug 3, 2009.

1. atomac

PermaBanned

Somethings have not been explained though! Where are the plane bits from the pentagon crash? Why is it that 'nobody' seen the plane hit the building?

Scientists have stated that the twin towers would never collapse like they did!

2. Meridian

Man of Honour

I think I am going to kill myself. And stop cheering.

M

3. Glaucus

Man of Honour

You mean the parts perfectly visible in pictures of teh pentagon.

you mean apart from the people who did see the plane, apart from the street lamps it cut down with it wings on approach (something a missile couldn't do) and a 10ton generator it pushed back as it collided with it before hitting the pentagon.

A lot of scientists and computer models have shown how and why it fell and it fits perfectly with the video footage of eh collapse..

4. wozencl

Hitman

I am starting to think all the recent unusual additions to the forum are the same person or, at the very least, a group of people who share the same mental state.

+1

5. oli collett

Mobster

Just how much research have you done to draw such a conclusion?

6. growse

Soldato

Thanks for letting everyone know your approximate IQ, general gullibility and capability for rational thought. [​IMG]

7. atomac

PermaBanned

Lol, i guessed if i posted what i did it would get the usual people up!! You certainly fell for it!! lol :p

8. oli collett

Mobster

Yeah, lol, it really worked.

9. Dolph

Man of Honour

And yet you know who these usual people are despite having only very recently joined... ;)

10. Glaucus

Man of Honour

BUUUSSSTEEEDDD...

11. atomac

PermaBanned

Just read through the thread and you will see the 'usual' people kicking up a stir! Doesn't take a genius!

12. Glaucus

Man of Honour

Come on, you didn't know what you were talking about. You heard that some where and thought it was the truth. I doubt you have read so many pages.

13. atomac

PermaBanned

Of course, you have a crystal ball don't you!

Unlike some, i do tend to read the threads fully before commenting!

14. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Ah another returnee.

15. theforce

Wise Guy

An interesting topic to say the least. I have heard about the Venus Project long before Zeitgeist was out and while someone can dismiss information found in the movie l think people should just hear to what people like Jacque Fresco(founder of the Venus project) has to say.

Even if you disagree with many of his views; he has said that he doesn't provide the answer to all problems nor does he provide the blueprints of an utopia. What l simply believe is that we can do much better than we currently do today.

All of the proposed forms of government such as capitalism, communism, resource based economy can be debunked since, guess what, none is a perfect form of government. I believe and l might be mistaken that 21st century humanity has the technological means and knowledge to find not a perfect but a better form of government. If we shoot down every idea simple because it has some faults then l am afraid we will go nowhere.

As for the 9/11 conspiracy theory. Well l don't believe that the U.S government would do such a think, not because they are good guys but if something leaked they would be in a word of **** to say the least. It is more probable that key people had knowledge of the impending attack and did nothing to stop it. I could even dare to say that they might have done their best to hinder the capability of their country to stop that attack from happening.

I am an American citizen but thankfully living abroad. U.S.A as with any great power in history has the tendency to manipulate other countries for their own interest. 9/11 simply gave them the excuse to implement a plan that would be beneficial for their interests.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  16. G_Wizz

Hitman

Zeitgest is a cleverly disguised attack on Christianity, it lures conspiracy types in with stuff about the FED and 911.

17. Radiation

Mobster

I thought the second one was better, we really do need to change the system otherwise i can't see things improving, stuff stagnates and dies eventually if there isn't progress, i think some kind of user generated government system would work better and resources should only ever be put into improving quality of life and sustainability, useful stuff rather than greedy and wasteful consumption for the sake of it.

18. _TubbZ_

Gangster

I have been told not to watch them stoned as you can become somewhat paranoid and unsure about the whole world!!! :D