***Zelda Breath Of The Wild** play and help thread ** (Spoilers)

Associate
Well i am up to 25hrs+ now
Been exploring, doing shrines etc
But with all my amiibos i wont get the decent stuff until i have done one DB
Spent half an hour and just cant kill the waterblight ganon!
Get him to half of his life and once on the platforms the ice blocks keep knocking into the water
Doing me head in now[\SPOILER]

Permabanned
The town in the desert has a lot of waterfalls and I was thinking there could be goodies at the top? I have the suit that lets me climb waterfalls but as soon as I take off my womans outfit Im thrown out? Anyone had any experience with this?

Caporegime
Well i am up to 25hrs+ now
Been exploring, doing shrines etc
But with all my amiibos i wont get the decent stuff until i have done one DB
Spent half an hour and just cant kill the waterblight ganon!
Get him to half of his life and once on the platforms the ice blocks keep knocking into the water
Doing me head in now[\SPOILER]

Bomb arrows, stock up against bosses, makes them piece of cake...

Associate
You can destroy those blocks in the same way you destroy your own ice blocks.

I might be wrong but isn't that the part of the fight where you need to use cryosis to break the blocks as they come at you?

Bomb arrows, stock up against bosses, makes them piece of cake...

Tried ancient arrows on him but hardly make a dent
Will be back on it later so will try a few things

Caporegime
Tried ancient arrows on him but hardly make a dent
Will be back on it later so will try a few things

I died about 20times, my initial tactic was to step back and shoot him with arrows but it's a terrible idea.

Decide to go in, dodge when he stoke, furry strike a couple of times and if you have good weapons he will be down to 50% health now. Then get on a platform and get out bomb arrows and cryosis against the ice blocks.

If you go in with a 5 Durian cooked fruit dish it will be a piece of cake.

Associate
The town in the desert has a lot of waterfalls and I was thinking there could be goodies at the top? I have the suit that lets me climb waterfalls but as soon as I take off my womans outfit Im thrown out? Anyone had any experience with this?

Climb up? I haven't found anything up there mind besides a Gerudo woman gorging on fruit.

Caporegime

Yeah just climb? :p

Also bomb arrows as RL says, toke me two attempts. Well one, but had to leave as I had no arrows left :p

Back
Top Bottom