Zoltans 17 Anniversary

Associate
I remember watching this story unfold at the time, it was heart wrenching. When I saw this thread saying it was 17 years ago I was sure it must have been a typo, those years have gone by way to quickly.

RIP Zoltan

Man of Honour
Always a strange feeling when I accidentally come across what is the last post of some members who have sadly passed on.

I’m desperately trying to remember the name of the user who was sadly killed in his bmw a few years ago when he collided with a lorry.

It just reminds me that our time is short and we have to make the most of it. I never used to think about such things when we were all younger way back on this forum.

RIP Zoltan. I lost one of my students last year at the same age for the same reason and it absolutely broke my heart.

Man of Honour
I’m desperately trying to remember the name of the user who was sadly killed in his bmw a few years ago when he collided with a lorry.

It just reminds me that our time is short and we have to make the most of it. I never used to think about such things when we were all younger way back on this forum.

RIP Zoltan. I lost one of my students last year at the same age for the same reason and it absolutely broke my heart.

Dan something wasn't it? was one of the ones I was thinking about when I read your post.

Back
Top Bottom