Zombieland

Associate
I've also just got back from watching it, great film, very funny and just the right amount of gore/action in my opinion. It is comparable somewhat to Shaun of the Dead, and SotD is still the better film but this was still highly enjoyable and well worth a watch considering I went in with low expectations, it suprised me a lot. 8/10

Soldato
Not long back and really enjoyed it myself as well. Great opening sequence - as soon as "For Whom The Bell Tolls" started the grin nearly split my head in half.

Started to get a bit weak approaching the 3rd act and was a bit too "pleeeaasse give us a franchise!" with how things wrapped up, but other than that it was almost spot on. Also (don't want to say exactly who and spoil it for others) "the" cameo was pure genius.

Associate
as soon as "For Whom The Bell Tolls" started the grin nearly split my head in half.

I was sold on it at that point as well, Zombies plus classic Metallica? what a combination :D. Really enjoyed the film though i do tend to like anything Woody Harrelson is in, always entertaining. Some really inspired stuff and very funny moments, doesnt quite beat Sotd but its one of the most enjoyable films Ive seen this year.

Soldato
runaway.gif

I want to see it again!

Soldato
so good its getting dvd'd on release day, its a good movie as much and a comedy zombie movie which is a hard thing to achieve as for billmurray LEGEND

Soldato
This film is so much fun. Haven't come out of a cinema feeling like I've actually had an hilarious adventure for a long time. :D

Last zombie film I saw at the cinema was the piece of crap Diary of the Dead, by that Romero noob which had about 7 zombie kills (zombie film, ur doin' it wrong) - Zombieland had at least 100, that's more like it! :D

Back
Top Bottom