Zombieland

Soldato
Seen.
Metallica awesome but they cut kirks solo bit at the beginning.
Something about he BM bit not quite right. Bit weird. Although he is god.
Hate the 'get the girl' thing.
Ending was a bit flat.
Otherwise absolute stunner of a film.

Aye, they cut the triplets part :( When the bell kicked in I nudged my mate in excitment :D

Really enjoyed the film though, wasnt really what I was expecting, was better.

Caporegime
Not one for long reviews but just seen this and its up there with District 9 for film of the year.

Its like Shaun of Dead but a million times better scripted, produced, acted and shot.

I haven't seen this movie, but would like to register my doubt at this statement. Shaun of the Dead is the best comedy zombie movie that has ever been and that ever will be!

Soldato
I haven't seen this movie, but would like to register my doubt at this statement. Shaun of the Dead is the best comedy zombie movie that has ever been and that ever will be!
Your doubt is well placed - after seeing it today... Shaun of the Dead was ten times funnier!

Soldato
They're not the same thing. They're not the same kind of comedy. Shaun of the Dead is Slapstick, which is what Pegg and Frost are great at. Zombieland isn't slapstick, it's sarcastic, ironic humour.

Shouldn't be compared! (i like them both equally!)

Soldato
Just got back - brilliant, loved it.

Never really 'noticed' Woody Harrelson (Excluding NBK) before but he played an excellent character.

Soldato
Just got back - brilliant, loved it.

Never really 'noticed' Woody Harrelson (Excluding NBK) before but he played an excellent character.

wood harrelson is a leg end

kingpin and white guys cant jump where both hilarious films he did. no country for old men was a good un.

and his dad was a mafia hitman IIRC. was a suspect in the JFK assasination

Back
Top Bottom