Zombieland

Associate
Not one for long reviews but just seen this and its up there with District 9 for film of the year.

Its like Shaun of Dead but a million times better scripted, produced, acted and shot.

Soldato
Not one for long reviews but just seen this and its up there with District 9 for film of the year.

Its like Shaun of Dead but a million times better scripted, produced, acted and shot.

I cant wait to see this, i went to see it last wednesday not realising it was only out this week :mad: but i did see district 9 instead so really can't complain!
Bring on orange wednesday! :D

*edit* I really can't say it's the kind of film i would expect to be up for film of the year.
And i would be VERY surprised if i find it better than Shaun of the Dead

Associate
OP
horses for courses I suppose but it bridges the gap between Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of Dead.

Keeps all the great zombie elements and inserts some laughs without making it slapstick which shaun of the dead did.

Soldato
I saw it on Friday. It's great fun, but nowhere near film of the year. In fact, if you had to see one movie this weekend, I'd suggest Up. Still, well worth the price of admission and comfortably in my top ten of the year.

Caporegime
there's surprisingly few zombies in it for a zombie film and even when there are there are generraly only one or two.

funny though.

Associate
OP
Listen, if you like Zombie films you will love it. If you didnt get Dawn of the Dead its not going to be for you. :D

Don
Where would you go?

Haverfordwest cinema is a bit hit and miss for films and the seats are uncomfortable as heck.

We watched District 9 in Cardiff bay Odeon - was a little bit D9 in itself! :eek:

I spend a lot of time in Cardiff too, have a flat there

I'll go to Cineworld and use my Cineworld card :D

Palace Cinema in Hwest is pointless, I'd rather watch a film on a black and white mobile phone, with a mono speaker :(

Back
Top Bottom