zombies black ops kino der toten help please

Soldato
I have only just started playing this and.love it so much!!... So much so I havent played any other part of the game yet.

I am hoping to find some tips to help me get further in to the game, as I can only manage level 12 on my own or 21 online before I feel like I am hindering players who have to keep reviveing me all the time.

Here are some questions I have which all relate to the Kino Der toten stage.

1.. What should be the first gun I should look to buy first?

2. I noticed a player bought the shot gun and by level 5 or something it seemed to be upgraded to hold more than 2 shots and reloaded faster... It wasnt one out of the box as we hadnt found it yet. So in which rooms are the vender machine things to do this?

3. One you buy the juggernaut or upgrade your weapon in the teleport room (throwing grenades out the window) do these upgeades last for ever or only a certain amount.of time?

I understand its a lot yo do with points, and I do leg shots and stab a lot at the beginning but once it gets to level 10 am struggling with crap weapons (luck of the box) and no money as am probably spending it in the wrong stuff! As lets face it you dont get chance to think during the game!!!

Appreviate some help and a bit of strategy please :)

Associate
1. On kino I like to go the upstairs way because then you can get an MP40. If you are in a group you should be able to get to here quite easily by round 4/5.
2. Not too sure what you are asking.
3. The perks (jugg) will last until you get downed or you die. As for weapons in there they will last until you die. So if you get downed but revived again you will still have them.

Regarding having bad weapons, sometimes you can get lucky and if you aren't getting anything good you may want to upgrade the MP40/M16/AK74u (if open). Then you can start spending on the box and have a constant supply of ammo, you will have to conserve a bit though as it is expensive.

Have you tried the bowie knife out? It cost 3000 and is right next to jugg. It is a one knife kill till round ten, so if you get to the stage early then you can make a lot of points of it. Even after a couple of rounds you could just shot them a little bit and then knife but is harder to do.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Number 2 the player might of bought the Stakeout and the speed cola perk? I can't really remember where it is, I haven't played Kino for a while. But I think its on the wall when you go the upstairs way.

Edit: The stakeout that is.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Regards question 2 a friend has said there is a better shotgun where the mp40 is,.just at the top of the stairs on the wall so maybe thats the shotgun I seen.

Anyone played zombies on black opps 2 if so is it better?

:)

jpm

jpm

Associate
Regards question 2 a friend has said there is a better shotgun where the mp40 is,.just at the top of the stairs on the wall so maybe thats the shotgun I seen.

Anyone played zombies on black opps 2 if so is it better?

:)

Yeah mate that's the Stakeout :)

Played a bit of zombies on Black Ops 2 and its a bit of fun as usual, Nuke Town zombies is pretty good,

Gonna give Trazit mode a go over the weekend with a few mates.

Back
Top Bottom