** Zowie FK1 High Performance Gaming Mouse **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Launching Today, we are proud to announce that we are taking pre orders for the new Zowie FK1 gaming mouse.

The FK1 is an evolution of the best selling FK 2013 & 2014 editions that includes more weight, better sensors and improved software to ensure that this mouse provides impeccable feel and control whilst gaming.

Zowie FK1 High Performance Gaming Mouse @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB-035-ZW_400.jpg

In the highly competitive world of eSports, we are fortunate to see more and more exciting games. The outcome of a duel between the top players is often determined by a second - a second containing a player's enthusiasm, persistence and dreams. They must play for victory while avoiding the slightest mishap.

ZOWIE GEAR upholds the spirit of endless pursuit of product quality and continuous understanding of a player's needs. Developing a stable product improves the performance of competitive players, fulfilling ZOWIE's commitment to eSports and players. Under this philosophy players are able to choose different mouse shapes, sizes and surface coating with the same performance.

ZOWIE FK1 comes as an answer to the many gamers that showed ZOWIE that the FK shape was something they were interested in but was too small for their hands. It will also satisfy the gamers who wish to use a mouse with Avago 3310.

One key feature for ZOWIE is the low lift-off distance which is important for any serious gamers. After lots of repeated testing, the research and development team was successful, achieving the low lift-off distance for the new model (1.5~1.8mm). All gamers that are interested in this signature feature from ZOWIE will be able to enjoy it in the new ZOWIE FK1.

Features:
• Ambidextrous mouse developed for claw grip usage
• Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
• Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
• Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
• 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
• Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
• Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Ahh, bugger... Just bought a FK14 & thinking it was on the small side plus very light !

Boom.... This comes out ! Wonder how much I can sell my FK14 for :(

Caporegime
Might get this to replace my Steelseries Rival, good mouse but the build quality on it is awful, the LMB and RMB sometimes touch if pressed together, rubber has peeled away on left side and the material has worn on the LMB where you press down.

This FK1 has the same sensor and I'd imagine with it being a Zowie, better build quality.

Associate
Bigger you say? Awesome. Not going to buy one just yet but if/when my original DeathAdder breaks this looks like the perfect replacement, got another Zowie on my other gaming machine and it's good but could use being slightly bigger! Nice.

Man of Honour
Not sure it needed more weight (though its only a small increase) but everything else looks like exactly what was needed to make it into the perfect replacement for the WMO1.1a. The size increase looks dead on what I was asking for :)

EDIT: If everything lives upto what it should do it looks like Zowie really have been listening to what hardcore/pro gamers have been asking for - the sensor is one of the most in demand currently and the DPI increments also on the FK were something of a controversy with a lot of people wanting 800 and 1600 options instead of 1150 and 2300.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Looks like they are just appearing on the retail channel now so I assume however long it takes for OcUK to get a delivery. (Complete guess but based on that I'd assume less than 2 weeks).

Back
Top Bottom