** Zowie FK1 High Performance Gaming Mouse **

Caporegime
Dont be scum bag nexus i change my qck every few months just spend the dollar and get a qck heavy... Fk1 without a heavy like having cheese on toast with brown bread.

What can I say, I am a tight *******! :o

:p

Might as well wait and see what price ocuk sell it at anyway.

And cheese on toast regardless of the type = YUCK! :p

Associate
I got this mouse from overclockers some weeks ago and just read the review some left on overclockers ... link here http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-035-ZW&tool=3

Hes saying "And now you can change lift off distance (1mm, 1.5-1.8mm, 2.4mm (2 CDs))"
,you can change the lift off from 1.5-1.8 how i looked at the box and online there is no info on this ? So whats he talking about ..

Thanks

Soldato
Quoted from another forum "The standard LOD out of the box is adjusted for cloth pads to be around 1.5 - 1.8 mm. However this would mean a higher LOD on a plastic pad (2.2 - 2.4 mm). To enable “plastic mouse pad mode” you have to hold Button 4 and Button 2 (back button on the side and right mouse button) while plugging the FK1 in. This causes the LOD to be around 1.5 - 1.8 mm on a plastic mouse pad (and around 1 mm on a cloth mouse pad)

To switch back to “cloth mouse pad mode” you have to plug it in while holding Button 4 and Button 1 (back button on the side and left mouse button)."

OcUK Staff
These have been selling fast. I have one now too, and I must say this is the best mouse I have ever owned. It may look like a normal basic mouse, but for FPS gaming, it is the best.

More stock is on the way, Rich will be able to keep you updated on when it lands.

Soldato
I love mine, has absolutely perfect feedback on the buttons, tracking is perfect and the shape is tried and tested for a reason.
My only 2 criticisms of the mouse are every now and again i get a ghost spin on the wheel where it will scroll a half click and change my weapon and the coating is like a filth magnet, a sponge almost for skin grease.
I don't have greasy skin but the inevitable grease that you do get from 2 or 3 hour stints just clings to it.

spare feet as well which i personally have not had with other mice, i have owned a logitech performance MX that cost me around £60 when i purchased it, also a Razor Deathadder when first released that i am sure was in the £40-£50 region, sonot cheap mice by any stretch.

Associate
Good stuff, thanks for the quick reply.

It'll be a race against time, will my dying Spawn crap out before the Zowie arrives...

Soldato
Back in stock and all orders have been pushed through and will ship today and tomorrow.

Apologies but we have quite a lot of orders so they might not do them all today.

Back
Top Bottom