Zowie FK1 or Razer Deathadder?

Associate
not used a Zowie but have had a Deathadder for about a week and really like it, I hold it my palm resting on the desk and have average size hands and find it really comfortable.

Associate
I have a deathadder and I can't fault it, have had it for 3years now, and will most likely get it replaced with another if anything happens to it.

Associate
Got an old original deathadder that I love, got an fk that is slightly too small for me but the fk1 is a touch larger than the fk.

I'd say the fk1 will be the equal of the old deathadder and as i hear the new deathadder is worse than the original I can only advise going for the Zowie FK1. When my original DA dies it's what I'm replacing it with.

Don
Got an old original deathadder that I love, got an fk that is slightly too small for me but the fk1 is a touch larger than the fk.

I'd say the fk1 will be the equal of the old deathadder and as i hear the new deathadder is worse than the original I can only advise going for the Zowie FK1. When my original DA dies it's what I'm replacing it with.

Thanks for this input, I'm still on my original DA, bought it on release, so it's around 6/7 years old now I think..

Back
Top Bottom