Zowie FK2 - The new sensor & smaller

Soldato
sadly no the yellow camade is now out of stock we've got through rather a lot

Sales might be able to add a red and black one for you if you aren't fussed about the colour but you'd have to ring them.

Associate
Wondering if it would be worth it to upgrade to a FK1 or FK2, I have the original Zowie FK, My hands are normal size but chubby lol, I see the new Zowie mice have Mouse 5 + 6 buttons now, I usually "hold" on to the mouse on the right side, Not sure if the buttons will get in my way.

Also whats new about the Sensor is it much better than the original per say?

Soldato
Any reviews of this yet? Quite keen to order soon if it lives up to expectations. Would love to hear ocuk buyers' views on it...

It's just an FK 2014 with the 3310 sensor. Take both, roll them together, and you'll get a FK2.

My FK 2013 is my favorite mouse so far. I'd go with FK1 personally, since it's a little bit bigger. I can deal with the size of the original FK just fine though. It's very easy to grip and comfortable.

Associate
It's just an FK 2014 with the 3310 sensor. Take both, roll them together, and you'll get a FK2.

My FK 2013 is my favorite mouse so far. I'd go with FK1 personally, since it's a little bit bigger. I can deal with the size of the original FK just fine though. It's very easy to grip and comfortable.

Sounds like it should be great but I will wait for reviews. You just never know. They could have messed around with the coating, or other small details.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom