DELETED_142147

Man of Honour
I've not got extensive experience of anything other than the FKs but my FKs have been hammered with serious gaming for over a year each and so far no issues at all.

Associate
Zowie have been nothing but trouble for me. After 3 RMA'd units and the most recent one with a faulty right click, i have sent Zowie 2 emails for RMA and i have been ignored. I know many people that have had great experiences with Zowie but i am not one of them.

OcUK Staff
Zowie have been nothing but trouble for me. After 3 RMA'd units and the most recent one with a faulty right click, i have sent Zowie 2 emails for RMA and i have been ignored. I know many people that have had great experiences with Zowie but i am not one of them.

Please contact us if you have any issues with ZOWIE products that you have purchased from ourselves.

I have been using the FK1 for a while, mainly for Counter Strike, so this involves using all of the buttons frequently and not had a single issue. - Maybe you have just been extremely unlucky!

Associate
Please contact us if you have any issues with ZOWIE products that you have purchased from ourselves.

I have been using the FK1 for a while, mainly for Counter Strike, so this involves using all of the buttons frequently and not had a single issue. - Maybe you have just been extremely unlucky!

I contacted Overclockers after Zowie stopped responding to my RMA's. The customer support guy told me there was nothing you could do because Zowie issued me an alternative replacement. I bought it off OC in February of this year, its now September and still no working mouse. I have thrown about £100 down the drain, that being the cost of the mouse and mailing mice multiple times to Zowies RMA centre in Portugal. Kinda feels like Zowie have kicked me in the balls and my old death adder is literally hanging on by a thread lol. Was thinking about just taking the hit and ordering a Logitech g400s

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
if you purchased from us, we should have been your first point of call. as the retailer it is our responsibility to issue you with RMA and replacements.

why did you not contact OcUK first?

Associate
if you purchased from us, we should have been your first point of call. as the retailer it is our responsibility to issue you with RMA and replacements.

why did you not contact OcUK first?

Zowie gave me the option to either contact you or send it straight to them. Since I had already put in the RMA request with them i thought it would be easier to just send it to them. In hindsight i really should have contacted you guys first but it didn't really cross my mind at the time. Guess i'm paying for that mistake now haha

Associate
Had 3 Zowie FK's all been perfect for me however Razer products is where my problems begun, Never will be buying anything Razer again.

Man of Honour
^^ Yeah build quality on the first generation FK especially the wheel was a bit hit and miss - I've got several of the "FK Pro" that came after it that have lasted ages and taken a ton of abuse - the finish dulls a bit for want of a better way to describe it after awhile but aside from that they look like new.

Associate
LMB started double clicking for me after about 6 months using the FK1. The build quality isn't the best - you can tell by just handling the thing. Shame, since design and use it's a winner.

Associate
I'll join this band wagon. I've a thread below, my coating is coming away ! Know issue, I hope OCUK can sort it as Zowie has a 24 month warranty. Shame as I enjoy using the mouse :(

Soldato
Bringing up an old thread here,

I have an EC1 evo which has recently begun double clicking (a lot).

Please could someone confirm the warranty on these? I brought from OCUK June 2013.

Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom