Zx10r 04 Exhaust Servo

Caporegime
Quick question for zx6/10 owners

when you turn on the ignition under the riders seat theres a black exhaust servo (a round metal disc with two cables attached) does it spin round and back again once you turn on the ignition? I cant remember and I think mines kaput

red fi light stays lit too,meaning an error somewhere

Caporegime
OP
Seemslike its dead then,fi light has been on a while tbh but havnt noticed any lost performance,ill try n pick one up thanks for telling me

just wanted to add I can still hear the whine of the fuel pump when you turn on ignition but cant see any movement from the exhaust servo

Last edited:
Soldato
Seemslike its dead then,fi light has been on a while tbh but havnt noticed any lost performance,ill try n pick one up thanks for telling me

just wanted to add I can still hear the whine of the fuel pump when you turn on ignition but cant see any movement from the exhaust servo

You can buy a thing which stops the FI light from coming on for the exhaust servo.

Almost all aftermarket systems do not have a function for the servo, so it is removed completely. I think it's just for noise / emission on the standard system however.

Back
Top Bottom