New Trainers

Associate
Clae Rollins

£26.99 on sale. Much nicer colours out there but liked the price too much.

yay

szjuh0.jpg

Soldato
Anyone having much luck logging into their Size account? I get some error when I try to log in.

Also got an email from them on Sunday saying my order has been dispatched (I ordered late Saturday night) and says I can track my item with this link but my google chrome flags as unsafe, something dodgy going on?

Soldato
So... Ive had 3 pairs of trainers in the last week (Photos will have to wait until tomorrow). But I also has 3 pairs of new jeans too.

The trainers are SL 72's in Red, Ciero's in yellow and plain white Adidas indoor tennis ones.

Problem.... I've worn my yellow ciero's today and after only one day of use you can see where the blue dye is rubbing off my jeans :(

Any decent solutions?

Caporegime
So... Ive had 3 pairs of trainers in the last week (Photos will have to wait until tomorrow). But I also has 3 pairs of new jeans too.

The trainers are SL 72's in Red, Ciero's in yellow and plain white Adidas indoor tennis ones.

Problem.... I've worn my yellow ciero's today and after only one day of use you can see where the blue dye is rubbing off my jeans :(

Any decent solutions?

Wear shorts.

I'm afraid I don't know of any sensible solutions. :(

Back
Top Bottom