Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Godfather
Godfather
FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
  • Order value must be over £20 to receive free delivery
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to "My Account" and scroll down to the section marked "Link your forum account" and enter your forum username and password
  • Press "Link"
  • Order with free shipping
Thank you for shopping at OcUK :cool:

*UPDATE* - We have seen an increase of users sharing their forum accounts with other people to gain the free shipping, if this continues, your forum account will be banned. - fiveub

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
It's a pretty good plan to be honest, need a new PSU and the free shipping means its worth buying from OcUK even if the product is a few quid cheaper elsewhere.

Caporegime
Well it's mildly annoying as the City Link Cambridge depot is close to my office.

But it's all good because the DHL Cambridge office is 2 minutes by car away too ;).

Don
[TW]Fox;12925530 said:
It's a pretty good plan to be honest, need a new PSU and the free shipping means its worth buying from OcUK even if the product is a few quid cheaper elsewhere.

as long as other places don't have free shipping :)

i'll be using ocuk a lot more due to the offer though. when buying items that total around £100, free shipping is a real dangling carrot

Soldato
You're pretty awesome Spie. I know it sounds like a bit of a suck-up, but people should remember that we're apparently in a pretty big economic downturn, and not many businesses at all have the ability to do things like this.

Back
Top Bottom