Osama bin Laden is dead - no graphic/violent images.

Soldato
lol a news broadcaster as a source.

Did they carry out the study? How many Americans did they ask? What religion where they? Age? Where in US were they from? Family or relatives affected by 9/11?

So first it's out of my ass, then it's a news broadcaster...already made up your mind much?

Yes a news broasdcaster. One of the couple main broadcasters not only in the US, but the world - and namely one of the broadcasters noted for it's propaganda US sided way of broadcasting and heavy goverment influences - in other words, one of the least likely broadcasters to report information aimed against the US goverment.

Soldato
A lot isn't 1 in 3 and even if 1in3 do it doesn't mean they are right or have any idea what they are talking about. Feel free to dig up one of the 9/11 threads if you want to know why these people are so deluded and the total lack of evidence they have.

Dont recall saying it was.

Sorry but no one is in any position to call someone else deluded. Only those involved in the attacks and the White House know the truth. I've watched a number of those clips on youtube. Theyre interesting to say the least!

Soldato
A lot isn't 1 in 3 and even if 1in3 do it doesn't mean they are right or have any idea what they are talking about. Feel free to dig up one of the 9/11 threads if you want to know why these people are so deluded and the total lack of evidence they have.

It's actually more like plethora of evidence, considering engineers and architects who worked on the construction and maintenance of the towers, aswell as various engineering physics experts, are in this group of 'people who don't know what they're talking about'.

Yet bizarrely, you on OCuk forum, do know what you're talking about.

Hmm.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They really aren't as I said feel free to Post in one of the old 9/11 threads. This is Tyne right thread for such debate.
Your right on,y the people envolved now what happened. However many of the questions and assumptions of CT are totally rid youse and with a bit of logic, knowledge and data can be truly debunked.

You may want to look at these experts credentials and see what they actualy are, before calling them experts in the fields of both twin towers and the huge damage they sustained.
There's about 5 threads on 9/11 you may want to read them and the associated links and reports and learn something.

Last edited:
Soldato
Subtitled by the Americans

Im sure if it was falsely subtitled we would have known a long time ago, suggesting such an idea is ridiculous.

But its not concrete evidence, legally it requires more than just boasting from one individual.

True but it isn't the kind of thing you would own up to doing if it wasn't your doing, especially if you are boasting about it. Being the world most wanted terrorist clearly makes the confession fit in.

That doesn't mean he had anything to do with the actual operation though does it.

Of course it does, he confessed in the 2004 video about of his involvement.

Associate
So first it's out of my ass, then it's a news broadcaster...already made up your mind much?

Yes a news broasdcaster. One of the couple main broadcasters not only in the US, but the world - and namely one of the broadcasters noted for it's propaganda US sided way of broadcasting and heavy goverment influences - in other words, one of the least likely broadcasters to report information aimed against the US goverment.

OK it was reported in CNN, but I think you're missing the point. At the moment we don't know any of the following:
  • How many people were polled?
  • How was the poll taken?
  • Did the survey population represent a cross section of American society?
  • How was the info presented?

Without any of this information the statistic is meaningless as we can make a reasoned decision over whether it is nonsense or not.

Sorry to bang on about it, but when people just take these "facts" at face value people get completely the wrong idea. News media presents these statistics in a fashion that allows them to sell papers. Everyone must know that by now surely?

Soldato
They really aren't as I said feel free to Post in one of the old 9/11 threads. This is Tyne right thread for such debate.
Your right on,y the people envolved now what happened. However many of the questions and assumptions of CT are totally rid youse and with a bit of logic, knowledge and data can be truly debunked.

You may want to look at these experts credentials and see what they actualy are, before calling them experts in the fields of both twin towers and the huge damage they sustained.

I've read various expert opinions on both sides of the argument. Looked at the evidence from both sides and what we've been told. I've gone into great depth in doing so as it peaked my interest quite a bit several years ago. Doing this I've formed my opinion that it is nothing like what we've been told. Yet having done all this research, and later forming my own opinion from it, I'm called a tin-foil hat wearer by people who sit on forums and do no research, simply because they believe what they've been told on face value and then follow the trend of calling conspiracy theorists nut jobs, simply because they dont want to be called on themselves were they to begin to question it.

Associate
I have to say right now, at the risk and high probability of being called a tin-foil hat wearer, that I'm wondering if they've announced this with future intentions of creating another 'terrorist crisis'.

How many times over the past couple years have we heard the US presidents and our own Prime Ministers state with 100% certainty that there will be future terrorist attacks and we need to be ready for them? Quite a few, infact enough times that it's riled my suspicions.

Were there to be future 'terrorist attacks' then it would be another 9/11 getting people riled up and ready to support a war in <insert place of choice>.

Yes I believe 9/11 was goverment controlled, and one thought that has crossed my mind is were there to be a future 'terror attack' controlled once again by the goverment, they could simply state, "this is clearly a retaliation for OBL", and then invade another country.

Go ahead bash me and send me my foil, I don't mind. In my mind, it's a real possibility.

God, I honestly wonder at some people. Do you really believe that the US government had the brains and audacity to plan and carry out the 9/11 attacks as a way to provide the perfect excuse to allow them to start going around the Middle East stealing all the oil and killing all the Muslims, and the plan works so well that after 9/11 the whole world (bar a few exceptions) is so sympathetic that they can invade Iraq using the good old WMD excuse. Yet once the war has been won and they are fully in control of both the sky and the ground they don't bother to fill a Hercules to the brim with WMD, fly it over to Iraq and bury it in the desert somewhere and then arrange for a convoy with an embedded CNN reporter to 'stumble' across it a few days later so they can announce to the world, 'Hey look guys, we was right, lets roll straight into Iran, they got some nukes, honest'.

The only cover up I could believe in is the possibility of the various intelligence agencies trying to cover up their own incompetance and lack of inter agency communication regarding how they each missed the chatter prior to 9/11, but to suggest that the US government is capable of planning and carrying out 9/11 then fail to follow it up with planting some WMD in Iraq is laughable, planting a few WMD would have been childs play compared to 9/11, so why didn't they do it ? Why did they allow themselves to look like a complete set of idiots in the entire worlds eyes when no WMD was found ?

9/11 was planned and carried out by a bunch of Islamic terrorists lead by Bin Laden. For me it doesn't matter if the guy was involved in the detailed planning of the mission or just provided the inspiration, he was the figure head for the organisation that claimed responsibility so he got what he deserved imho.

Sorry for contributing to more 9/11 clutter in this thread, but it just winds me up sometimes. Back on topic. Yay, glad the scumbag got a bullet in the head and I hope it hurt the horrible man.

Soldato
OK it was reported in CNN, but I think you're missing the point. At the moment we don't know any of the following:
  • How many people were polled?
  • How was the poll taken?
  • Did the survey population represent a cross section of American society?
  • How was the info presented?

Without any of this information the statistic is meaningless as we can make a reasoned decision over whether it is nonsense or not.

Sorry to bang on about it, but when people just take these "facts" at face value people get completely the wrong idea. News media presents these statistics in a fashion that allows them to sell papers. Everyone must know that by now surely?

On CNN it might not give you that information, but when I looked at it a while back, there weer various other sites that did have the poll information.

It's a bit hypocritical for you to say to me about taking facts at face-value in inverted commas, yet you've just done a quick google and gone to one article rather than doing your own research.

Caporegime
I have to say right now, at the risk and high probability of being called a tin-foil hat wearer, that I'm wondering if they've announced this with future intentions of creating another 'terrorist crisis'.

How many times over the past couple years have we heard the US presidents and our own Prime Ministers state with 100% certainty that there will be future terrorist attacks and we need to be ready for them? Quite a few, infact enough times that it's riled my suspicions.

Were there to be future 'terrorist attacks' then it would be another 9/11 getting people riled up and ready to support a war in <insert place of choice>.

Yes I believe 9/11 was goverment controlled, and one thought that has crossed my mind is were there to be a future 'terror attack' controlled once again by the goverment, they could simply state, "this is clearly a retaliation for OBL", and then invade another country.

Go ahead bash me and send me my foil, I don't mind. In my mind, it's a real possibility.

Well yes, it could be a possibility...Then again most scientific theory's are based on 'probably' :p

Man of Honour
I've read various expert opinions on both sides of the argument. Looked at the evidence from both sides and what we've been told. I've gone into great depth in doing so as it peaked my interest quite a bit several years ago. Doing this I've formed my opinion that it is nothing like what we've been told. Yet having done all this research, and later forming my own opinion from it, I'm called a tin-foil hat wearer by people who sit on forums and do no research, simply because they believe what they've been told on face value and then follow the trend of calling conspiracy theorists nut jobs, simply because they dont want to be called on themselves were they to begin to question it.

I suggest yo haven't and have used one sided YouTube clips as all reference points. Open up one of the other threads and post your problems I'm sure I can copy and paste and disprove most points within minutes.

Soldato
Do you really believe that the US government had the brains and audacity to plan and carry out the 9/11 attacks

9/11 was planned and carried out by a bunch of Islamic terrorists lead by Bin Laden.

These two sentences in your post are comedic value.

I'll just quote those as I think it pretty much sums up what I think of your reasoning.

Last edited:
Soldato
I suggest yo haven't and have used one sided YouTube clips as all reference points. Open up one of the other threads and post your problems I'm sure I can copy and paste and disprove most points within minutes.

So as someone telling you that I delved into the subject several years ago for my own interests, you have decided you know me and that I am infact lying, and have watched a couple youtube conspiracy videos. Nice going!

I have no desire to revisit old debates which are timeless and will never be agreed or moved on. I've done my fair share of arguing the points for my opinion in the past. As have many others on both sides of the argument.

This thread isn't about 9/11 anyway, not directly. I was simply replying to people arguing that i had made the 1/3 statistic up myself.

Back
Top Bottom