The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Soldato
A plethora of hi-res pictures in the hi-res pictures thread? This can't be!

Don't really see your point. There are 2 choices:

1: Post 1 picture then use spoiler tag, organised, easier to scroll, can skip games you don't want to see.

2: Post massive long list of pictures that can take ages to load, constantly moving window up and down as you scroll.

And as you so wittily said, they are hi-res pictures, which can take longer to load and take more room to display.

Associate
Sorry but the argument of lots of hi-res pictures loading slowly in a thread designed specifically for showcasing hi-res pictures doesn't hold water.

I open this thread and then browse in another tab for 30 seconds or so, come back and everything is here. I get to see games that I wouldn't purposefully look into myself. If everything has to be in spoiler tags you would see a lot of complaints as one who wants to see all the pictures on the page would have to manually click open each spoiler.

I'd say get used to scrolling or stop frequenting the thread.

Soldato
Sorry but the argument of lots of hi-res pictures loading slowly in a thread designed specifically for showcasing hi-res pictures doesn't hold water.

I open this thread and then browse in another tab for 30 seconds or so, come back and everything is here. I get to see games that I wouldn't purposefully look into myself. If everything has to be in spoiler tags you would see a lot of complaints as one who wants to see all the pictures on the page would have to manually click open each spoiler.

Nobody in their right mind is lazy enough to complain about that, and also a lot of time would be saved from pics not loading so clicking a button is a lot lot quicker than waiting for pictures to constantly load.

Edit: Nevermind, people are lazier than I thought! :p

Soldato

Maybe 2 or 3 pictures before spoiler tags then. I doubt a lot of people would complain about clicking to open spoilers tags.

Associate
Thank you for your kindness help :)

My pleasure; hope you find some of them useful :)

2521.jpg

7552.jpg

5413.jpg

3394.jpg

8525.jpg

2196.jpg

2577.jpg

6588.jpg

45911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom