Anyone know what kind of Haircut this is?

WKN

WKN

Permabanned
When i go for a haircut i usually just get a 8 all over, then wax the top and fringe but when it gets longer it becomes uncontrollable ;)

Does anyone know what i should ask for to have the same haircut as the Man in this video ? http://www.pankhurstlondon.com/?page_id=861

Looks Easy to maintain and just need a trim each time it gets longer

Thanks

Associate
I'm afraid I can't be of much help other than to advise of cropping all head hair to as short as possible for ease of use and never out of fashion.

I use my own clippers every 8-10 days without a guard.

In my view any longer hair is either vanity or laziness

Soldato
1305316603.jpg

Anyone know what type of mullet this is? I want one

LOL J.k ofc

Soldato
1305316603.jpg

Anyone know what type of mullet this is? I want one

LOL J.k ofc

Epic ! :) . Either he has that abomination as a way of raising money for a noble cause. In which case I salute my redneck cousin across the pond. Or, and I suspect this to be closer to the truth, he is simply a redneck who can't help being the way he is because generations of ritual incest have mutated his genes to such an extent that he is now not capable of rational thought.

Caporegime
That one was pretty popular with some guys i knew about 10 years ago, they thought it looked great. Tbh, they looked ridiculous.

yea I remember that hairstyle in the late 90's and I always thought it was a haircut popular with homosexuals

Soldato
That was a rather OTT black and white video for what was essentially a short back and sides and some nasty gunk plastered through what was left. Tbh that's probably not the first time that model's had... no wait, forget that.

Just go to your local barbers and I pretty sure you'd get that style by default. Minus the nasty gel of course. :D

Back
Top Bottom