Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
Folks I just finished the campaign...

Is it me or was it a little... half hearted and very short?
(Doesn't seem as dramatic as BF3).

Am I missing something here?

I found it a bit (lot) disjointed but was kinda perfect length for me. I exepcted it to be an afterthought and found it was reasonably enjoyable in a silly way.

Good way to try out a bunch of weapons, unlock some stuff for multiplayer, see the wildly varied justification for the various levels etc.

Don't forget to play through the last level three times making different choices (see spoiler) to unlock the weapons in the multiplayer.
the three options being: give C4 to hannah; give C4 to Irish; keep C4 and let the battleship get destroyed

Underboss
Another montage from last nights tanking gameplay. Don't ask about my near constant "ho ho ho got the chopper" - it's the excitement.

Included is a bonus clip at the end I would appreciate if you could watch it and tell me what you think, doesn't seem legit to me, could be just the kill-cam playing up or could be a cheater/glitcher.

Ta peeps, props to those on TS for the "good shots" - included a clip with Weakley nailing an Attack Chopper.

Soldato
Definitely preferring hardcore in general now. The TK'ing can be annoying though although in fairness, sometimes the blue triangle really does not show up on friendlies right away. I've shot a few myself but there really was no friendly indicator.

Soldato
Had some good rounds last night with the guys. Ace Squad a few times aye boyos!

I got shot by someone swimming under the concrete pier at A on Paracel Storm. Shot by a pistol, from under concrete - seems legit. Will have to check iut how that looks on shadowplay. Don't think I was the only one who got glitched this way?

Might not be on tonight chaps, have to out together a desk and a snooker table before the dreaded 5am kids wake up call tomorrow.

I got done the same way Josh, those pesky glitching monkeys.

Carried on playing well past 2am last night, loads of ribbons and points hehehe. Gr8 fun as always. I'm going back in for seconds shortly, once I get the xmas nibbles in the over and I break open the 18 pack of Stellas :D

Associate
Included is a bonus clip at the end I would appreciate if you could watch it and tell me what you think, doesn't seem legit to me, could be just the kill-cam playing up or could be a cheater/glitcher.

QUOTE]

That must be some exploit of the game. Knobs trick , there was loads of stuff like that in bf2 where you could sit inside houses and fire out but no one could see you or shoot you. I remember a few just on Karkand , one in particular if you used the grappling hook half way up a wall and climbed it you would drop inside.

Soldato
Another montage from last nights tanking gameplay. Don't ask about my near constant "ho ho ho got the chopper" - it's the excitement.

Ta peeps, props to those on TS for the "good shots" - included a clip with Weakley nailing an Attack Chopper.

yes that is my evil ass laugh :o I'm famous for all the wrong reasons. Pure evil.

Soldato
Pistol servers are pretty fun. I have about 800 kills with the M9 now.

Ye I enjoy them a lot until some twonk gets his lmg out and decides hes Rambo :mad: sniper only servers are pretty good too

Still don't get why ea/dice couldn't give servers proper tools to set these game modes properly i.e lock weapon types out instead of relying on third party scripts .......

Soldato
Pistol servers are pretty fun. I have about 800 kills with the M9 now.

Ye I enjoy them a lot until some twonk gets his lmg out and decides hes Rambo :mad: sniper only servers are pretty good too

Still don't get why ea/dice couldn't give servers proper tools to set these game modes properly i.e lock weapon types out instead of relying on third party scripts .......

Do you guys have any ip addresses / names of such servers?

Cheers

Soldato
Not having the ability to limit guns manually is hilariously dumb. You'll occasionally get a guy who has no clue that he has just entered a pistol only server, but usually they're pretty bad.

I did have one perfect server but they changed to hardcore. As Pegasus said type 'pistol' in the filter. There are about 8 up at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom