Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Caporegime
good games tonight with westie, josh etc. :D

Not as much rage though :(

I don't how the **** people can play with a high ping, completely unplayable! **** reg., mouse zoom keeps going back and forth, rubber banding etc.

Man of Honour
tk'd by a 247 admin with a "learn to drop ammo" 20 seconds after joining a game :( guess I won't be playing on them much then. (I pretty much always drop ammo).

Last edited:
Underboss
good games tonight with westie, josh etc. :D

Not as much rage though :(

I don't how the **** people can play with a high ping, completely unplayable! **** reg., mouse zoom keeps going back and forth, rubber banding etc.

We keep getting these Ace Squads don't we, look out lvlcap & Xfactor!

Westie's piloting skills are insane - GG's dude.

Won't be on tomorrow, will be way to drunk. Enjoy whatever you plan on doing guys.

Associate
tk'd by a 247 admin with a "learn to drop ammo" 20 seconds after joining a game :( guess I won't be playing on them much then. (I pretty much always drop ammo).

Dont be put of mate, most well some Ok just me are reasonably mature

PM me the admin in question will kick his arse;)

Caporegime
We keep getting these Ace Squads don't we, look out lvlcap & Xfactor!

Westie's piloting skills are insane - GG's dude.

Won't be on tomorrow, will be way to drunk. Enjoy whatever you plan on doing guys.

haha :D I think we should start our own "OcUK squad up" videos :p It would be fun to play a few matches against them, they most likely only play on USA servers though.....

Indeed! :cool: Although when I am on the other team, it isn't fun, I got switched and then he took my love boat out in like 2 seconds :( :mad:

Don't think I'll be on tomorrow either, may be able to sneak a game or two in later on.......

EDIT:

This is what I was playing with earlier on

lol..........

Man of Honour
I play on the SaS ones quite a bit.

Dont be put of mate, most well some Ok just me are reasonably mature

PM me the admin in question will kick his arse;)

I play on em now and again not had any problems, was a bit unexpected though.

Last edited:
Associate
How is battlefield 4 now ?
I am not sure if it's worth buying the base game on it's own as I can't afford another £40 for premium.

Thanks.

I cant remember the last crash I had , must be a week or so ago now. Vanilla maps are ok , as expected some better than others but i'm still playing every day and i'm enjoying myself. If its a walk over for either side I leave and find another server...simple. If someone is annoying me i find another server , you get the idea. Theres still the occasional one hit kill bug and some dodgy hit reg but not enough to bother me much. Those invisible walls are what do my head in as you get the drop on someone and fire blanks into thin air. Theres still a good crowd from on here playing so you wont have any problems squading up (dont bring a shotty if youre playing with wndsr tho ;))

Caporegime
I cant remember the last crash I had , must be a week or so ago now. Vanilla maps are ok , as expected some better than others but i'm still playing every day and i'm enjoying myself. If its a walk over for either side I leave and find another server...simple. If someone is annoying me i find another server , you get the idea. Theres still the occasional one hit kill bug and some dodgy hit reg but not enough to bother me much. Those invisible walls are what do my head in as you get the drop on someone and fire blanks into thin air. Theres still a good crowd from on here playing so you wont have any problems squading up (dont bring a shotty if youre playing with wndsr tho ;))

Let me fix that for you:

"don't be or use anything other than medic/assault and drop ammo + med. packs!"

No:

- shoguns, DMRs, bolt rifles
- recon or engineer players
- no grenades, claymores, c4, rpg, pretty much every explosive
- no vehicles
- and most importantly don't play any other map except locker on domination/team deathmatch

:D

I'm sorry wndzr, I just couldn't resist! :p

But on a more serious note, game is running pretty damn well for me now, no crashes in a while etc.

Back
Top Bottom