• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Man of Honour
Don't have time atm to mess about changing drivers but theres no way I'd break 100fps regardless of settings at that spot before - with all low settings and the latest drivers:

gHl4meW.jpg

EDIT: BF4 gains are very varied though - running about on hainan with full ultra the gains are about 5% maybe whereas shanghai is more like 20%, running around with a mix of settings that I usually use that is more CPU bound than ultra the average gain is somewhere between 50 and 100%.

Last edited:
Soldato
[email protected] - - - Trisli Titans @ 928/1502

Top - Dr 332.35

Bottom - Dr 337.50

Hitman

Firestrike

Heaven

Tomb Raider

Thief

Dirt Showdown

Batman Origins

Sleeping Dogs

Apologies for the poor resizing :o

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't have half the games in the bench threads installed at the moment lol.

Thief doesn't scale very well over 3 cards Neil

Two way:

thief.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Wow the difference on floodzone with these drivers and my normal settings is crazy - 125fps solid and butter smooth in the middle bit where before fps was all over the place and it felt choppy even with 70+ fps.

Caporegime
Don't have time atm to mess about changing drivers but theres no way I'd break 100fps regardless of settings at that spot before - with all low settings and the latest drivers:

gHl4meW.jpg

EDIT: BF4 gains are very varied though - running about on hainan with full ultra the gains are about 5% maybe whereas shanghai is more like 20%, running around with a mix of settings that I usually use that is more CPU bound than ultra the average gain is somewhere between 50 and 100%.
Ran that same section using 334.89 drivers, 135 fps showing at that same spot. All settings on lowest. Though my connection is playing up a bit as in game ping was at 400 ono.

Caporegime
[email protected] - - - Trisli Titans @ 928/1502

Top - Dr 332.35

Bottom - Dr 337.50

Hitman

Firestrike

Heaven

Tomb Raider

Thief

Dirt Showdown

Batman Origins

Sleeping Dogs

Apologies for the poor resizing :o

Awesome Neil and thanks for doing the before and after. You got me itching to get home and have a play now :D

Back
Top Bottom