• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
I'm getting tempted to order one now when stock lands for £509.

I don't like waiting around for features or performance to arrive but I think this card will surpass the TX with a couple of driver releases and W10.

Should order from the parent site, no ridiculous price gouging and stock expected monday. :)

Soldato
The AOI for me is a big plus if the voltage unlock gives good along with win10, not having to worry about heat in cross-fire is a very nice touch.

Any-chance of a few gaming benchmarks @ 4k AMDMatt with tri/quad Fury X?, or will you be waiting for voltage unlocking/driver updates?.

Agreed, that was deciding factor for me too.

I was looking at AIO cards. Titan X Hybrid and 980 Ti Hyrbid. The Sapphire Fury X card was £519 when I got mine that was a saving of £131 over the cheaper 980 Ti Hybrid. For the money with the cooling it's not bad at all.

Also nice to have something different to play with, been on Nvidia for ages. This card is ideal until die shrinks / Pascal etc next year.

Caporegime
The gigabyte guy has a gta v vid uploaded

Quite a bit of hitching in gta v. Though to be fair he had all the advanced stuff maxed. And 8x reflection msaa for some reason with regular aa off.

Last edited:
Associate
The review iXBT in question, that used a more recent driver dated 18th June (others used the older driver for the 300 series launch):
https://translate.google.com/transl...u=http://www.ixbt.com/video3/fiji-part3.shtml

03-2560a.jpg

02-2560a.jpg

01-3840a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom