• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
I don't understand why the EVGA is not as hyped, it has a beastly boost, cool and silent.

Mine is on boosting to 1470mhz core with only moving the power limit.

Soldato
Just opened my Zotac Amp bios in Maxwell II Bios Tweaker and found the Max Table Clock at 1443. Interesting since when I try 1450 things go all screwy.

What are people seeing on other cards for the Max Table Clock?

Associate
What are you guys getting on the Bioshock Infinite benchmark with DX11, ULTRA + DDOF at 1080p/1440p?

Interested in OC scores so please post clocks :)

Last edited:
Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Yes but I assume it was still done with fans @ 100%

I always assume that the card is under gaming or benchmark load when the sound is being sampled in an audio test unless specified.

There is no question that the G1 is loud at 100%, three 75mm fans spinning at 4000rpm are bound to be loud. Thing is, that is a complete non user scenario. No one here is going to buy a card and run it at 100% unless benchmarking. This is why I think it would be beyond whacky to say here look this is how it sounds at 100%, which you will never hear in normal usage unless you somehow torture the card to 90c.

Associate
Just opened my Zotac Amp bios in Maxwell II Bios Tweaker and found the Max Table Clock at 1443. Interesting since when I try 1450 things go all screwy.

What are people seeing on other cards for the Max Table Clock?

Ignore it. Your card will never use that table max. Check the voltage table required to reach table max and you will find 1281mv. Your card even with max volts will never reach 1281mv it will hit the tdp limit way before it and cant even provide 1281mv withoutva bios tweek as the max voltage is 1250mv.

So dont get hung up on that table unless you intend to flash your bios. I edited my zotac amp bios to tweek the tdp limit and even then i hit tdp new limit with the chip getting 1205mv.

Did get me an extra 30mhz though.

Associate
Classified will be $699 RRP, does that mean we'll get a price drop here? Hybrid is $749 RRP in the states, but they're the same price on OCUK.

Pretty please? :)

EVGA-JacobF said:
Originally Posted by iamhollywood5

Can you confirm the $699 price tag?

Confirmed. And more details tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ignore it. Your card will never use that table max. Check the voltage table required to reach table max and you will find 1281mv. Your card even with max volts will never reach 1281mv it will hit the tdp limit way before it and cant even provide 1281mv withoutva bios tweek as the max voltage is 1250mv.

So dont get hung up on that table unless you intend to flash your bios. I edited my zotac amp bios to tweek the tdp limit and even then i hit tdp new limit with the chip getting 1205mv.

Did get me an extra 30mhz though.

Ahhh OK.

With +87 mv
Max power limit and temp limit
Fan @ 100%
The best I can maintain and it be happy is 1435/2000. @ 1.224v but it's bouncing off the power limit.

It being so warm out isn't helping I imagine.

Just testing now to see how far it will go on 0mv.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom