*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Just got Elite Dangerous for sub £10, they also suckered me into Injustice: Gods Among Us. Steam sales are dangerous. Picked up a few games yesterday too, don't starve, Life is Strange, the Walking Dead, and Merchants of Kaidan, and Shadowrun: Dragonfall pretty much all on a whim.

I clearly lack self control!

Associate
Finally upgraded to Windows 10 which went quite smooth. Decided I have waited too long for Fallout 4 so got it for £25 off of CD KEYS with their 10% Black Friday discount code.

Man of Honour
I keep hovering my cursor over GTAV deals but just never seem to click the button. I just wonder if its a game that I would find repetitive after a short while and end up not playing (I wouldnt play online with people)

Associate
I keep hovering my cursor over GTAV deals but just never seem to click the button. I just wonder if its a game that I would find repetitive after a short while and end up not playing (I wouldnt play online with people)

Personally this is what happened to me. Amazingly fun for a couple hours but then just got bored and never went back to it really.

Saying that though, this is a common issue with me. Especially in open world style games like these. And also I played it on the PS3 at the time (near when it first released) and the framerate and graphics, plus having to use a ps3 controller, made it a lot harder to enjoy. So I may have played more on PC, still might get it one day, but just my experience with it.

Back
Top Bottom