** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Seems I spoke too soon, called up this morning and was told that it was going out today. But then asked when delivery e-mail was coming and was told infact my card is not coming tomorrow, seems there was not enough cards for my position in the pre-order queue but I have now been moved up to 2nd.

Not going to lie, beyond gutted right now :(

Last edited:
Associate
Any luck with deliveries today gibbo? :D

Would love for it to be in today, would go well with just getting my formal diagnosis of ASD this morning :D <---Took 5 years

Update: mines gonna ship today yay!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Right guys I am away now until late Friday, OcUK has a lot of shipments inbound so sit tight we are working to ship outstanding orders.

I shall be at a NVIDIA conference where I shall be meeting top level NVIDIA execs and CEO's are all board partners. Rest assured I shall be pushing them all very hard for more shipments too OcUK to clear this backlog as quick as possible and get more and more lines showing in stock. :)

Associate
I shall be at a NVIDIA conference where I shall be meeting top level NVIDIA execs and CEO's are all board partners.

GTX 1060/1080ti/Titan Y confirmed!

I mean why else would they have such an important meeting, where Gibbo must be instead of at OCUK, making sure all the 1080s get delivered (and dropping hints about the RX480!)?

Associate
MSI 1080 turned up today. Card is huge ^,^, installed properly and tested with some games. There is some slight noise at really high quality with vertical sync off but its barely audible, it's not the coils for once I think. Someone mentioned it on reddit that the MSI has that noise so it was to be expected.

Other than that the card is absolutely fantastic, it pretty much eats up all my games and hasnt even gone over 70oc yet. So not regretting my purchase!

Soldato
Any Staff members online who can confirm what 1080's are in stock currently tried phoning but got home 5 minutes to late. Ordering in the morning as soon as possible as i want it for Saturday but have noticed some differences between gibbos post regarding stock and what is displayed as in stock on the site this is of course understandable due to the few days since he posted it would like a idea of what is actually available at the moment.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any Staff members online who can confirm what 1080's are in stock currently tried phoning but got home 5 minutes to late. Ordering in the morning as soon as possible as i want it for Saturday but have noticed some differences between gibbos post regarding stock and what is displayed as in stock on the site this is of course understandable due to the few days since he posted it would like a idea of what is actually available at the moment.

What's shows a stock number 1-9 or 10+ means they are in stock in our Stoke-on-Trent warehouse available for next day delivery or collection from our retail shop also in Stoke. :)

Soldato
What's shows a stock number 1-9 or 10+ means they are in stock in our Stoke-on-Trent warehouse available for next day delivery or collection from our retail shop also in Stoke. :)

Thanks for the update :) noticed some of the stocks have changed since i got home and now match what i suspected ^^ think il be ordering one of these :)

Have fun at the conference.

Back
Top Bottom