OMG!! Most amazing Bluetooth headphones!!!

Soldato
My source is a xonar u7.

Dan.

So using wired connecting to soundcard then? I have a Xonar Essence ST but prefer to use my amp and speakers for home audio (Nad C370, B&W 603)

I will still try using the soundhard headphone connection though but primary use will probably just be my iPhone SE :(

Associate
So using wired connecting to soundcard then? I have a Xonar Essence ST but prefer to use my amp and speakers for home audio (Nad C370, B&W 603)

I will still try using the soundhard headphone connection though but primary use will probably just be my iPhone SE :(

Yes that is correct am using the wired connection to my u7.

Imo to me they sound better with surround sound on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very tempted by these but I really dislike the colours. Also the warranty situation is a bit suspicious, 30 days then nothing?

1MORE products are warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase

I'm really interested in these, I'm clucking for a set of good bluetooth heads for around the house, could not be seen with these on outdoors though!

Associate
I still have no idea what P.R.A.T. actually means - and that's after looking it up in the head-fi glossary of audio terms. :D

Pace, rhythm and attack.

It was mainly used in the old school head fi days a lot. More often than not it was used more frequently with Grado headphones iirc more than any other headphones.

Last edited:
Soldato
that's still compression. Like I said it's unlikely to impact the average person becuase no one does critical listenign with bluetooth headphones out and about.

Considering most of us (myself included) can't 100% of the time identify high bit rate lossy from lossless.

Back
Top Bottom