******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
""Well considering how unoriginal CIG is it would not be a surprise. CIG can't even make their own original concept art to sell their ships, they have to take art others have made.""

Over on the ED forums, lol that SC thread they have there is just full of hate, absolutely hilarious to read.

Soldato
OP
I really wish I understood their mindset, we've had a genre of space sims that's been death for over a decade and now finally start getting games come out and all they can do is whinge.

They aren't even competitors!

Caporegime
its usually advertised on the main page as a small banner at the top.

vgnf.jpg

Associate
""Well considering how unoriginal CIG is it would not be a surprise. CIG can't even make their own original concept art to sell their ships, they have to take art others have made.""

Over on the ED forums, lol that SC thread they have there is just full of hate, absolutely hilarious to read.

Not a surprised, as the mods there letting DS going rampant in that topic.

Soldato
People like this are going to hate this game when its released lol.

The type who say "I should have the right to jump into this hostile pirate star system and sell my wares without being shot at" and wish that the gameplay mechanics allow for this ala ED jumping into solo.

Yeah I wan't to go to Kareah and not be shot too :D:D :D

14753668_10154197338108264_3340640571173006600_o.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There's a misunderstanding about the pvp slider making it "solo" in the community, ultimately until they've implemented it we won't know for sure but they've spoken at length about it not being a solo mode, that there will always be a chance of meeting up with miscreants and if you go looking in hostile territory that slider won't help you.

Back
Top Bottom