** GLORIOUS GMMK PRO 75% PRE-BUILT - PRE-ORDER NOW **

Soldato
My keyboard has rubber feet and doesnt move on the desk
mines great to type on out of the box with cherry brown switches
mine doesnt cost £319
mine doesnt have a novelty escape key
mine doesnt have half the keyboard missing.

I will stick with mine thanks :p

Which keyboard are you using ?

Soldato
My keyboard has rubber feet and doesnt move on the desk
mines great to type on out of the box with cherry brown switches
mine doesnt cost £319
mine doesnt have a novelty escape key
mine doesnt have half the keyboard missing.

I will stick with mine thanks :p
What keyboard is yours

Associate
Glorious GMMK pro and a Model D wireless added to my Xmas wish list. I really like the build quality of Glorious products, bought a model M & model 0 mouse from OcUK.
really looking forward to getting this Keyboard this year.

Soldato
Glorious GMMK pro and a Model D wireless added to my Xmas wish list. I really like the build quality of Glorious products, bought a model M & model 0 mouse from OcUK.
really looking forward to getting this Keyboard this year.

I just got a Model D and its fantastic. its the size i need for my big hands but weights nothing, best of both worlds

Soldato
Glad your liking it. have you had any issue with squeaky buttons or any other issues? How long does the charge last on it

i put it on charge when not using it it at least every other day so i don't know how long it lasts, but as for the way it operates i've had zero problems.
its just plug and play, no squeaky buttons or anything..

i used the software to set up the mouse to my needs then uninstalled. and it just runs perfectly

Associate
i put it on charge when not using it it at least every other day so i don't know how long it lasts, but as for the way it operates i've had zero problems.
its just plug and play, no squeaky buttons or anything..

i used the software to set up the mouse to my needs then uninstalled. and it just runs perfectly
Thanks for letting me know. Look forward to getting one soon

Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK - Recently put an order in for the Glorious GMMK Pro 75% Gaming Keyboard Epic Discount Bundle - Black Frame. All bundle parts are in-stock however, it's stating on-order? Do you know when I'm likely to receive this bundle, link.

Soldato
Is the bundle a collection of parts or is it boxed from Glorious as a bundle.
It could be out of stock

Not sure as it was 'on order status' when I put in an order myself? Will await an official response.

UPDATE - My order has now shipped and now appears in stock.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got my bundle yesterday and the overall build quality is fantastic however, the stabs and foam pads were so over lube it was literally leaking. I did a teardown and clean-up today and can now say it's almost perfect, not mushy, sticky or scratchy anymore. Great keyboard, not perfect but the price was £120 for the whole bundle.

Back
Top Bottom