NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Graphics Cards are Here!

OcUK Staff
The RTX 4080 is here and powered by the astounding Ada Lovelace architecture. There’s a lot to love.

forum-post-4080-gpu.jpg

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Base Specs
  • 2510Mhz Boost Clock​
  • 16GB GDDR6X VRAM (256-bit)​
  • 9728 CUDA cores​
  • 320W TDP​
4080-table-froum-post.png

Next-Gen Performance
Equipped with the latest innovations from NVIDIA, the RTX 4080 is a phenomenal GPU for gamers and content creators alike. Firstly, the 4080 utilises DLSS 3.0, which combines DLSS Super Resolution, DLSS Frame Generation, and NVIDIA Reflex to boost performance like never before. Furthermore third-generation Ray Tracing cores optimise ray tracing of complex in-game elements such as foliage and lighting for a truly immersive gaming experience.

Worth the Cost?! NVIDIA RTX 4080 Overclocking, Pro & Benchmarking Review

The RTX 4080 offers incredible gaming performance dominating the competition. You can check out our complete guide to the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 here.

Ready to upgrade?

You can check out our full range of RTX 4080 GPUs here. Alternatively, you can see our full range of NVIDIA GPUs here.

Last edited:
Soldato
Now EVGA are out of the game, would it be Zotac stepping in as the smart choice? They seem to be the only ones offering a 5 year warranty, but I've never experienced their aftersales to comment.

EVGA were truly outstanding - I had a GTX590 Classified which conked out after 7 years (I'd paid the extra £27 for the extended, 10 year warranty).
Put in an RMA request and four weeks later they sent a brand-spankers 1080Ti.

I now have a 2080Ti bought in 2019, that still has 7 years warranty remaining - they'll be sorely missed.

Soldato
Not entirely OCUK's fault but those prices are just stupid.... I might as well try and get a founders 4090 for a (relatively) small extra outlay.

I'm sure there will be some out there that will buy 4080's at their inflated prices which is the sad thing for users.

Oh and tbh, I think most of the current aftermarket cards just look ugly compared with the founders edition....what every happened to a nice 'clean' shroud....

Last edited:
Soldato
unless some good deals come round on 30 series.
Honestly I'm doubtful that this is going to happen... another store (no name but it's pretty obvious) has the founders 3090ti on 'black friday deal'... it's at normal retail price.

Nvidia needs to accept that they need to lower their prices to shift the old stock, the days of crypto insanity buyers is gone. The sad thing is it seems pretty clear it isn't going to happen any time soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Now EVGA are out of the game, would it be Zotac stepping in as the smart choice? They seem to be the only ones offering a 5 year warranty, but I've never experienced their aftersales to comment.

EVGA were truly outstanding - I had a GTX590 Classified which conked out after 7 years (I'd paid the extra £27 for the extended, 10 year warranty).
Put in an RMA request and four weeks later they sent a brand-spankers 1080Ti.

I now have a 2080Ti bought in 2019, that still has 7 years warranty remaining - they'll be sorely missed.
Thats probably a big part of why they are gone. Bonkers policies like that.

Associate
It has been said before but I'll say it as well:
Nvidia have managed to defeat the scalpers by beating them to it. Nvidia are doing their own scalping in the first place.
I won't be buying a 4000 series until they are WELL under a grand.

Back
Top Bottom