**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Caporegime
Thanks. I sent a web note offer for a b grade gpu on Thursday and received a reply saying they were not taking offers currently.
Email the address in the first post with your sensible offers. Tbh start with at least the VAT off most things but margin on GPU's and CPU's is pretty thin so you'll likely get a counter offer.

Soldato
Email the address in the first post with your sensible offers. Tbh start with at least the VAT off most things but margin on GPU's and CPU's is pretty thin so you'll likely get a counter offer.
It says in the op to send a web note for gpus but I’ll try that. My offer was a little over 10% off the asking price. Thanks for your help

Underboss
Hi,

Is there any way I could tell if this motherboard would support 1300x or if it would require a BIOS update?

Hi

For a question like this , you wont get an answer, they will not take it out the box and re-fire it up to check what bios is installed

Your best bet is to ask in the motherboards section and ask if anyone has this board and what version bios comes pre-installed etc and make your own decision

but you still have 30 days returns

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi

For a question like this , you wont get an answer, they will not take it out the box and re-fire it up to check what bios is installed

Your best bet is to ask in the motherboards section and ask if anyone has this board and what version bios comes pre-installed etc and make your own decision

but you still have 30 days returns

it will , as its 1st gen all first gens will work out of the box along with 2nd gen

Associate
@Robbie_G I've sent an email with an offer for 3 things. I'm not sure what decent offer is so I apologise if a few are off. But let me know and I'll adjust as needed.

Also if the 4070 is too low I'd consider a 3080 for similar to what I've offered.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom