Greta Thunberg

Permabanned
Just some Swedish girl who was probably a whizz at school and got a platform to speak on environmental issues.
Even though she's 20, she looks like a 10 year old girl and even I were 20 I'd feel uncomfortable ******* her let alone dating her.

Man of Honour
Just some Swedish girl who was probably a whizz at school and got a platform to speak on environmental issues.
Even though she's 20, she looks like a 10 year old girl and even I were 20 I'd feel uncomfortable ******* her let alone dating her.

She wasn't a whizz at school though.
She was a young autistic girl who saw something on the environment and against her parents wishes decided to do something about it.
She decided to do a School Strike and eventually 100s joined her and then all over the World.
Governments decided to invite her to Climate meetings to give a talk but took absolutely no notice of her.
Eventually she got fed up of being invited and not listened to and lost her temper which is the bit that upset all the alpha males and still upsets them :)

Last edited:
She wasn't a whizz at school though.
She was a young autistic girl who saw something on the environment and against her parents wishes decided to do something about it.
She decided to do a School Strike and eventually 100s joined her and then all over the World.
Governments decided to invite her to Climate meetings to give a talk but took absolutely no notice of her.
Eventually she got fed up of being invited and not listened to and lost her temper which is the bit that upset all the wannabe alpha males and still upsets them :)

You were doing so well and then right near the end you missed a "word".
I have inserted it above for you.

Permabanned
How a young autistic girl can upset so many men, it's brilliant :)

She's not Peter Pan, is this dreadful woman suddenly now ageless? It's funny how so many like her that project ill presented nonsense whilst breaking the law always seem to claim some `ism. No doubt the 85 year old biddy in court will claim some uncontrollable spasm or destiny for disrupting workers lives when the old trout was encouraged to climb a motorway gantry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom