Tate Brothers - Round 2

Soldato
Why does it sound like I'm about to tumble down a deep rabbit hole or whackjob conspiracy theories? :cry:
SUQt1.gif

Caporegime
Noticed on Twitter that most of his fans now seem to be Muslim. What’s that about ? Last time i checked it was mostly pasty teenagers and wannabe alpha fail sons.
He went direct to the "Mecca" if you will, for desperate simp teenage boys and young men. It's a captive market and gives him free access to Dubai and other middle east slave state playgrounds

Caporegime
Why does it sound like I'm about to tumble down a deep rabbit hole or whackjob conspiracy theories? :cry:

Don't waste your time, it's funny for the first few minutes but soon after it's like watching a dead fox on the M25. Just getting flattened, day in, day out, and yet it stays there, with absolutely nothing more to give and everyone constantly driving over it.

Soldato
The only purpose of charges like these are a character attack. It seems we're now finding crimes to charge people with based on what they say online, if Andrew Tate was just a regular UK citizen who'd moved abroad these charges would not have been dug up, therefore these charges are politically motivated.

They are only going after Russell Brand for political reasons.

They are only going after Andrew Tate for political reasons.

You are like a stuck record.

Considering how few people ever face the consequences for sexual assault/rape I'd say the police wanting him detained means they think they have enough evidence to charge him and CPS think they have enough evidence to get a conviction.

This just popped up on Twitter.

(edit) Sankari beat me to it

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m not surprised but I find it difficult to believe the allegations against him.

I always wonder why it takes years and years for stuff to come out.

There’s corruption everywhere, and everybody has a price.

Soldato
Don't waste your time, it's funny for the first few minutes but soon after it's like watching a dead fox on the M25. Just getting flattened, day in, day out, and yet it stays there, with absolutely nothing more to give and everyone constantly driving over it.

And in your beautifully apt analogy the mods are like Just Stop Oil PETA protesters gluing themselves to the tarmac shouting at everyone to stop running over the roadkill as you'll hurt it's feelings.

Suspended
I’m not surprised but I find it difficult to believe the allegations against him.

He was arrested by British police for rape before and it's why he went to Romania in the first place. There's also voice notes of him saying 'I loved raping you'.

Soldato

You find it hard to believe a pimp and a man who brags about abusing and raping women might actually commit those crimes? And it hasn't taken years, women in the UK accused him years ago and he fled to Romania where as he said

In a video explaining why he moved to Romania, he said "probably 40% of the reason" he moved was because it would be easier to evade rape charges.

He added: "I'm not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free."

Soldato
Because that voice notes of him saying something is evidence of it actually happening right? Let's also not forget that AI can be used to mimic voices perfectly now.

What's the context of it?
What was being talked about before and after?

It's been 15+ months now since his initial arrest and still from what I can see, he or his brother haven't been charged with any actual crime.

Last edited:
Soldato
The voice note doesn’t really sound like him.

+ people also talk big wig to look cool on the internet.

Wouldn’t you say the guy who owns OF, is also a pimp?

No because as far as I'm aware he doesn't pursue women, sleep with them and them coerce them to work for him and keep them locked up in a industrial unit and only let them out while accompanied so they can't flee. That is about as pimp like behavior as your going to get.

Last edited:
Soldato
He was actually very fortunate to not to face a court case over this in the first place. There were multiple claims of rape from about 3 women. IIRC there was a witness to 1 rape. And there's loads of voice notes of him telling one of the girls how he 'loved raping her' and the more she hated it the more he loved it amongst other incriminating statements

Was this clip supposed to contain him saying "he loved raping" someone?

Soldato
No because as far as I'm aware he doesn't pursue women, sleep with them and them coerce them to work for him and keep them locked up in a industrial unit and only let them out while accompanied so they can't flee. That is about as pimp like behavior as your going to get.

Neither does Tate, if he did, why hasn't he been charged? Where is all the evidence? Specially after 15+ months of "investigation".

As for the above law & crime video, if that's the extent of the evidence, it's a nothing burger with a side of absolutely no evidence.

Back
Top Bottom