** Kingdom Come : Deliverance 2 **

The crow tastes pretty bad, thanks for asking :D

I am really surprised. I guess their marketing figured the original name is too well known at this point and it would be a shame to change it, but I don't like it just like I didn't like Red Dead Redemption II instead of Red Dead R-something :)

Less than an hour to go until the reveal, I haven't been this excited since Cyberpunk.

Happens too often. Hunger games and game of thrones are good examples. Lord of the rings also.

Associate
The 1st game was looked great on PC given the time it was released and the sheer scale of the world but this is on another level!

Does anyone know if it is still running on CryEngine?

Soldato
Looks amazing. I also saw a short documentary with interviews with devs, lot of cool stuff. And yeah they are still using their version of Cryengine, but they rewrote lot of it to make it more stable and performant.

Interesting if I heard it right from the video above, the first game consisted of a team of 11, and since then the second games team has grown to 250.

Can only imagine how much better the second would be in that case. Especially given that in my opinion, they could easily have literally used the exact same engine and everything to make game 2 in less time with less changes, essentially a game sized dlc and sold it as a full game, and I'd still buy it as kcd1 was that good.

It's something I wish game devs would do more. Less worry about making a huge advancement with the engine and just give us a new story. Similar to how zelda did it with the latest 2 games, or bow they did it with ocarina of time and then majoras mask

Soldato
Interesting if I heard it right from the video above, the first game consisted of a team of 11, and since then the second games team has grown to 250.
Warhorse started at 11, but over the development of KCD1 grew to 120 people. Then after the game was finished about 10 people left to do other things, and Warhorse then grew to 250.

Soldato
Here is preview from gamestar.de, who already got to play the game, translated via google from german:

Few gifs..

ZcTA07Y.gif

yKqSzSc.gif

nZvzB9k.gif

lMwD4U9.gif

tLyglGC.gif

4vHi6Mw.gif

Back
Top Bottom